Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
octopus prime

2 Louisiana lawmakers get into fistfight at Baton Rouge bar: report

Recommended Posts

Instead of working on a budget,  let's get drunk and fight...both Republicans

https://articles.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/05/louisiana_lawmakers_fight_bato.amp

 

Two Louisiana lawmakers got into a fistfight at a Baton Rouge bar, evidently over a disputed bill in theLegislature , Greg Hilburn with the USA Today Network reports.

State Rep. Stuart Bishop, R-Lafayette, and Sen. Norby Chabert, R-Houma, were involved in a dispute on the House floor Tuesday (May 15) and squared off later that night at the River Room on Laurel Street. Bishop said Chabert "punched me several times" but he didn't throw any punches back.

(Cut)

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why I'm laughing at this.... But it's amusing... Supposed to be better than this they are.... But they ain't? Hmm! Men driven by emotion making laws? Always ends badly!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Not sure why I'm laughing at this.... But it's amusing... Supposed to be better than this they are.... But they ain't? Hmm! Men driven by emotion making laws? Always ends badly!

That's louisiana for you. Haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it. As long as they are beating each other up, they can't sign away your rights, both hands required in a fist fight.  They should have fist fights in their state houses daily. :gsbrnint:

EDIT: I remember some politicians getting into a fight and throwing bowls of chili at each other. In another country I forgot where. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I like it. As long as they are beating each other up, they can't sign away your rights, both hands required in a fist fight.  They should have fist fights in their state houses daily. :gsbrnint:

EDIT: I remember some politicians getting into a fight and throwing bowls of chili at each other. In another country I forgot where. 

It's not unheard of 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

It's not unheard of 

 

LOL Good one. Oh, I just remember seeing this video before, they threw a pol into the trash!  hahah

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Good one. Oh, I just remember seeing this video before, they threw a pol into the trash!  hahah

 

If we would do that here, maybe we could get a better government 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.