Ukshep

Yellowstone Geyser Erupts For 5th Time In Months, Prompting Supervolcano Concerns

Does the USGS, NASA, and other government agencies know more than they are leading people to believe when it comes to the Yellowstone supervolcano?

The largest active geyser in the world has erupted for the fifth time this year, prompting the general public to wonder if an eruption of the supervolcano is imminent.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-15/yellowstone-geyser-erupts-5th-time-months-prompting-supervolcano-concerns

this is definitally no longer normal

i hope it dosent blow itself out due to this that would be sad ... it dose happen when big ones go off alot

and really wtf i wanted to see this so bad i think mother nature if giving me the middle finger

You must look at the WHOLE picture which is MORE than just the small spots of weather, what have MANY countries built over the last 10 years, they know what is coming and have prepared for, and now as it gets closer and closer we will see more and more severe weather happening all across the world, soon they will not be able to stop the information on it, they already issued ALL NOAA employees a couple of years ago GAG orders. anyone with eyes open is prepping, all others will be caught and mass chaos and panic will cause riots. times will become very bad until it is all over. I am NOT a fear pron person, this is fact, and hope this helps some to see that they need to provide for themselves and families before it gets bad.

3 hours ago, apache54 said:

You must look at the WHOLE picture which is MORE than just the small spots of weather, what have MANY countries built over the last 10 years, they know what is coming and have prepared for, and now as it gets closer and closer we will see more and more severe weather happening all across the world, soon they will not be able to stop the information on it, they already issued ALL NOAA employees a couple of years ago GAG orders. anyone with eyes open is prepping, all others will be caught and mass chaos and panic will cause riots. times will become very bad until it is all over. I am NOT a fear pron person, this is fact, and hope this helps some to see that they need to provide for themselves and families before it gets bad.

Yep within 500 years minimum. It's going to blow it's top.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

it is overdue but 500 years is a really really small timeframe for a geological event that hapens every 100000 years

its also completaly possible the hotspot moves and yellowstone never erupts again ... tho i hope not a cold yellowstone would be boaring

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

YUP,

may not blow in our life time but is coming soon, soon= now or over the next several hundred years, but I say the signs show it happening in the next 0 to 20 years. hope it is closer to your numbers, for peoples sake.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.