abigfatzero

Germans as a people do not exist, so they cannot be betrayed, says Green Party leader

Germans as a people do not exist, so they cannot be betrayed, says Green Party leader

In a video interview with Informr, the new leader of the Green Party, Robert Habeck, made controversial remarks denying the notion of a German people, newspaper Junge Freiheitreports.

When asked about the concept of betrayal of the people, Habeck says:

“That’s a Nazi concept. There is no people, in consequence, there cannot be a treason of the people. It’s a statement of anger that can be really divisive, discriminatory and pernicious.”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/germans-as-a-people-do-not-exist-so-they-cannot-be-betrayed-says-green-party-leader/

:grumph:

5 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

In a video interview with Informr, the new leader of the Green Party, Robert Habeck, made controversial remarks denying the notion of a German people, newspaper Junge Freiheitreports.

When asked about the concept of betrayal of the people, Habeck says:

“That’s a Nazi concept. There is no people, in consequence, there cannot be a treason of the people. It’s a statement of anger that can be really divisive, discriminatory and pernicious.”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/germans-as-a-people-do-not-exist-so-they-cannot-be-betrayed-says-green-party-leader/

:grumph:

Hair VonLud begs to differ.

But if you ask me twice I will concede that all (not all) white races are doomed because they have ceded themselves to white guilt and I find it kinda funny but I haven't quite figured out why.

• Like 2

I just asked my other 1/2 (born and raised in Germany) if she was in fact German and if she existed. She answered yes. It's possible she could be an illusion. However, when I pinch her she slaps the snot outta me.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I just asked my other 1/2 (born and raised in Germany) if she was in fact German and if she existed. She answered yes. It's possible she could be an illusion. However, when I pinch her she slaps the snot outta me.  

Is she hot like the Indiana Jones girl in raiders of the lost ark?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

Is she hot like the Indiana Jones girl in raiders of the lost ark?

1,2,3 or ? version/episode? I'll need that pertinent info so I can check to see... Ah heck! Nevermind, she's hot in my 👀

That's all I need to know :flagde:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

1,2,3 or ? version/episode? I'll need that pertinent info so I can check to see... Ah heck! Nevermind, she's hot in my 👀

That's all I need to know :flagde:

This one.

11 hours ago, Oregonian said:

This one.

Got a thing for German chicks? 🤔

Me too :)

I tend to favor those non-americanized types ;)

Anyway, back to your original question...

"Is she hot like the Indiana Jones girl in raiders of the lost ark?"

After reviewing the clip above, my answer to you is...... (drum roll)....... 

Ja! 

CUB4DK

White "Guilt" was instilled on Me at a young age…maybe call it empathy with education!

Ever read John Howard Griffin's Book " Black like Me "??….this was very Eye Opening!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.