Amanda Lee

Q followers are going to love this thread.

The Codebreakers: The Story of Secret Writing by David Kahn. Book review by Roger Pineau

CIA HISTORICAL REVIEW PROGRAM
RELEASE IN FULL
2 JULY 96

OFFICIAL USE ONLY

INTELLIGENCE IN RECENT PUBLIC LITERATURE

Cryptology

THE CODEBREAKERS: The Story of Secret Writing. By David Kahn. (New York: Macmillan. 1967. 1164 pp. $14.95.)

The journalist-author of this massive, richly informative, and eminently readable book has been an amateur cryptologist since 1943, when he was thirteen, and for many years President of the American Cryptogram Association. He has largely succeeded in the undertaking set forth in his preface, to write a serious history of cryptology—the development of the various methods of making and breaking codes and ciphers and how these have affected human events—using primary sources wherever possible and not fictionalizing or exaggerating the influence of cryptologic successes, although "codebreaking is the most important form of secret intelligence in the world today." Certain deficiencies from an unqualified success of the work will be noted at the end of this review.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol12i3/html/v12i3a09p_0001.htm

Great reading, but it's a long one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kahn_(writer)

Note:

David's website is gone. I fear his health may be failing. Anyone have any info? He's a great guy and a brilliant man.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

2many secrets

To be honest I only read Q post that people I follow on Twitter highlight and talk about. So I never get anything pure from the source and I don't get deep with the cryptology. 

When I read this one last night it was funny to me. Maybe Q was drinking?🤪

Does it sound like the president? There was one post that was so narcissistic saying you just can't believe who I am or some such and I thought it totally sounded like Trump. I could see the president doing this because he hates the media and loves the regular Joe you can see it in his rallies.

Will he actually be able to drain the swamp. I have no idea. Is he part of the swamp? I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Amanda Lee said:

2many secrets

To be honest I only read Q post that people I follow on Twitter highlight and talk about. So I never get anything pure from the source and I don't get deep with the cryptology. 

Does it sound like the president? There was one post that was so narcissistic saying you just can't believe who I am or some such and I thought it totally sounded like Trump. I could see the president doing this because he hates the media and loves the regular Joe you can see it in his rallies.

Will he actually be able to drain the swamp. I have no idea. Is he part of the swamp? I have no idea.

Well, as far as Trump's tweets go, I believe that many are planned well in advance and executed by a media team. Some surely are Trump directly.

As for Q, I think Q is a group of Mil Intel people. This is a popular theory. One or more of them have a close relationship with Trump. Trump Jr. could be part of Q.

Corsi has a Mil Intl background and a good knowledge of history and current events. He's likely the perfect conduit for getting Q's stuff read by the public.

It's difficult to tell (for me any way) what Q's purpose is. The obvious is getting a message out in a hostile media environment. But, beyond that, there is something more, I think. Maybe Q is the staging for a big event, and Q will announce it?

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Well, as far as Trump's tweets go, I believe that many are planned well in advance and executed by a media team. Some surely are Trump directly.

As for Q, I think Q is a group of Mil Intel people. This is a popular theory. One or more of them have a close relationship with Trump. Trump Jr. could be part of Q.

Corsi has a Mil Intl background and a good knowledge of history and current events. He's likely the perfect conduit for getting Q's stuff read by the public.

It's difficult to tell (for me any way) what Q's purpose is. The obvious is getting a message out in a hostile media environment. But, beyond that, there is something more, I think. Maybe Q is the staging for a big event, and Q will announce it?

I am fairly certain that Q is part of an experiment in mind control probably under the direction of the Tavistock institute or some subsidiary .    They need to control the people in order to bring forth what is coming down the road, so they are using us all as test subjects under many different platforms right now.  Q is an attempt to manipulate and control the conspiracy minded folks and monitor the results.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Amanda Lee said:

2many secrets

There are faKe Q posts that get spread.

3 hours ago, Groove said:

From what I've been hearing, Q has been compromised for the past month or so. 

Which makes it even more ironic if Q is Donald Trump (which I do not think he/she is)

Edited by Mindzen

6 hours ago, God Man said:

I am fairly certain that Q is part of an experiment in mind control probably under the direction of the Tavistock institute or some subsidiary .    They need to control the people in order to bring forth what is coming down the road, so they are using us all as test subjects under many different platforms right now.  Q is an attempt to manipulate and control the conspiracy minded folks and monitor the results.

Any vocal or visible opposition is controlled... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mindzen said:

Which makes it even more ironic if Q is Donald Trump (which I do not think he/she is)

I don think it is either. I've heard that originally Q was a few people then in the last couple of months and the accounts got hacked and taken over. If you go back thru Q's post the last 6 months you can kinda see when it happened. The post started attacking people on the right who were supposed to all be on the same side. That's when I noticed something was up. Then some blatant missinfo that's been coming out the last month. Plus just the other day they were talking about this very stuff on infowars. I didn't catch the whole clip of it but their thinking is along the same lines as mine. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

There are faKe Q posts that get spread.

Ohh no doubt!

But yes thanks for posting that especially for someone like me that is not into it enough to go to the source.

6 hours ago, Groove said:

I don think it is either. I've heard that originally Q was a few people then in the last couple of months and the accounts got hacked and taken over. If you go back thru Q's post the last 6 months you can kinda see when it happened. The post started attacking people on the right who were supposed to all be on the same side. That's when I noticed something was up. Then some blatant missinfo that's been coming out the last month. Plus just the other day they were talking about this very stuff on infowars. I didn't catch the whole clip of it but their thinking is along the same lines as mine. 

thanks for sharing that

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.