Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

Angry Woman flings poop in Tim Horton's Langley, BC [Merged]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well that escalated quickly.... This is just gross! 🤮 What's wrong with people?

Edited by Ukshep
Video replaced again
  • Haha 3
  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They wouldn't let her use the public restroom?

Why did I just watch that  :(

  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, God Man said:

They wouldn't let her use the public restroom?

Why did I just watch that  :(

Apparently she was thrown out for being abusive, came back and wanted to use the toilet. They refused to let her!

She reverted to Neanderthal status and started flinging da poop.

:brfq:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ima nasty thingy.

it would be a 100x more awesome if she pulled her shirt half way over her head with her hands in the air & yelled out ...

 

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLEIO I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is actually a criminal charge in the USA. It isn't in the UK? Why not? That is hazardous material and they are going to have to shut down and clean that entire restaurant now I would think if the health department saw that. Bleach everything, inside and out. She threw it in the cooks area where the food is. That's totally unsanitary. That going to cost some money to clean up. 

Do a search on "throwing body fluids a crime" and all types of laws show up. Every state has one at least. You can not do that. Those employees can not touch that poo. Hazardous pay would be required for me to pick up that junkie's poo. Who does that? She has no shame. None! Talk about a poop sandwich huh? Just gross. If nothing else, she is a great example of white trash. I would be scared to catch something from it. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

That is actually a criminal charge in the USA. It isn't in the UK? Why not? That is hazardous material and they are going to have to shut down and clean that entire restaurant now I would think if the health department saw that. Bleach everything, inside and out. She threw it in the cooks area where the food is. That's totally unsanitary. That going to cost some money to clean up. 

Do a search on "throwing body fluids a crime" and all types of laws show up. Every state has one at least. You can not do that. Those employees can not touch that poo. Hazardous pay would be required for me to pick up that junkie's poo. Who does that? She has no shame. None! Talk about a poop sandwich huh? Just gross. If nothing else, she is a great example of white trash. I would be scared to catch something from it. :angry:

As long as they cook it to a safe enough temperature it will be safe for them to serve the poo.  That is what ecoli is you know...when they fail to fully cook the poo in the food that they are serving to a high enough temperature to kill the bacteria.

It is legal to serve poo mixed in with food in a restaurant as long as it has been heated to a high enough temperature.

Edited by God Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, God Man said:

As long as they cook it to a safe enough temperature it will be safe for them to serve the poo.  That is what ecoli is you know...when they fail to fully cook the poo in the food that they are serving to a high enough temperature to kill the bacteria.

It is legal to serve poo mixed in with food in a restaurant as long as it has been heated to a high enough temperature.

I am never eating in another restaurant. :sick:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, God Man said:

Why did I just watch that  :(

Thanks for the heads-up..I am having supper..🤢  So I know not to even go there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Thanks for the heads-up..I am having supper..🤢  So I know not to even go there...

Probably a good call on your part.

On the other hand it could act as a good appetite suppressant if one were trying to lose some weight.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

vid already gone-ski?

It appears so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.