Ukshep

Trump says 'we'll have to see' if summit with Kim Jong Un is still happening

President Donald Trump said Wednesday "we'll have to see" if a planned summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un will still take place, as Pyongyang threatens to pull out of the meeting.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, the president stressed he would still insist on the isolated regime dismantling its nuclear program. Asked if Kim is bluffing by suggesting he could pull out of the summit, Trump responded, "we'll see what happens."

"We haven't been notified at all," the president said.

In an earlier statement delivered by a state news agency, North Korean First Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Kim Kye Gwan said Pyongyang would reconsider the meeting if the U.S. insists on denuclearization. The summit is currently set for June 12 in Singapore.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/16/trump-says-hell-have-to-see-if-summit-with-kim-jong-un-is-still-happening.html

No one seems to know what's going on... Almost feels like they want to portray that for some reason! Call it a feeling!

LiL Kim is nuts not to go along with the summit.. Hell look at all the goodies he will eventually get.. He is about to pass up billions of aid, to help his countrymen. But then again, someone with higher authority might be whispering in his ear, not do do the summit.

34 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

LiL Kim is nuts not to go along with the summit.. Hell look at all the goodies he will eventually get.. He is about to pass up billions of aid, to help his countrymen. But then again, someone with higher authority might be whispering in his ear, not do do the summit.

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Kim-Jung-Un-and-Xi-JInping-Meet-in-China.mp4

What do you want him to say?

100% yes ... then it doesn’t happen and he is crucified for saying yes?

A lot of nit picking Trump  bashing recently for meaningless things around here. There is plenty of legitimate things to hold him accountable for ... but when it turns into this type of attacks... it looks more like an agenda then intellectual honesty 

Edited by Mindzen

Just now, Mindzen said:

What do you want him to say?

100% yes ... then it doesn’t happen and he is crucified for saying yes?

A lot of nit picking Trump  bashing recently for meaningless things. There is plenty of legitimate things to hold him accountable for ... but when it turns into this type of attacks... it looks more like an agenda then intellectual honesty 

I don't know about you, But If I do something wrong. I know it's best to just admit it and be honest! Trump should be a f**king man. Not a snake!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't know about you, But If I do something wrong. I know it's best to just admit it and be honest! Trump should be a f**king man. Not a snake!

You know Trump does not like STORMY weather!!!!   LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

• Haha 1

China Unleashes "Island Encirclement" War Drills Over Taiwan - ZeroHedge

Related?   :)

One of the worst case possibilities I've been entertaining involves Kim's "rapproachment" proving to be a ruse designed to get people (and militaries) to relax because peace is coming......

To be followed by a blitzkrieg on several fronts.   NK plunging south  into SK, China crossing the Taiwan strait en masse, along with a near simultaneous Sino/Russian coordinated decapitating strike against the US, Russian advance on Ukraine and Hezbollah, Syria, Turkey, Iraq and Iran advancing on the  Golan Heights w/ Russian air defense providing some cover.

Every time we insist on bullying any of these players we increase the likelihood they'll set aside their differences just  long enough to neutralize us.

And Europe will set up a hue and cry.....and do nothing at all....secretly thinking "about time that cowboy  got put in his place..."

I've long argued that if Putin and/or China ever became convinced we were simply determined to push until we got a war started, they'd have little rational choice but to take the risks involved in plotting a decapitating first strike.

I think we passed that threshold a good while ago, and I think that may be why  Putin has been so low key in his response to provocations in the Middle East.  If this speculation has any merit at all, the strike will come on Putin's time clock...not due to provocations.   The punch  will be swift and powerful and not much warning, if any will be telegraphed.

No clue how closely this kind of speculation will end up matching reality.  Might not be any  overlap at all when all is said and done. 

We'll see I guess :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

Libya did that and look what happened there and to Ghadaffi. 

2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Libya did that and look what happened there and to Ghadaffi. 

Whuuuut??? Didn't you see the footage??? His own citizens did that...It was on film and everything....all official like...

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.