snowball

Yanny or Laurel - is there a nefarious agenda behind this? (merged)

Internet campaign started by "Cloe Feldman" - and whomever is behind her agenda and success..
think about that... has caused a giant stir.. do you hear Yanny or Laurel ?
Be aware, in this link it is explained.. but in many others, it's not explained.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/laurel-yanny-video-explained-hear-both-why-sound-pitch-voice-a8353706.html

So.. think of the implications. What else can they command, suggest, imbue, and conceal with this sound/voice software?
We used to talk about subliminal messaging, and it's still employed, but this takes unconscious messaging to a new level.
Part of  the thought control, no doubt. Be aware, and trust no robot voice, and not all "human" ones disseminated
through digital software either.

• Like 1

Laurel. But I am older than dirt and twice as dusty!

Yannie what? No way. 

Awesome! I played it again..Yannie this time.

Fark my brain.

wow. Can now hear them both, at the same time.

This is so dangerous what they are doing here. They are training peoples minds to hear injected subliminal audio frequencies.
There is a new software coming out from Adobe called VoCo that can replicate voices. I've thought about it before on how the news media could take a video where an important figurehead is saying something, and make him say something else. But this would be problematic in the event where the original video is found and leaked, as often happens these days. However; with the way that they have trained peoples minds now with this Laurel vs Yanny thing; they could simply inject a fabricated audio clip on top of audio that is already there in a real video, and then tell people what is that they hear.

Like so... Trump: "..And so I have decided that NK is our friend/enemy"
CNN: "Trump has just announced that NK is now friends with the US"

A simple example, but the point is that it wouldn't matter what the person actually said, there would be a way to easily convince everyone about what was said. There would be no debating on the matter, it would not be an internet vote on what you heard, it doesn't work like that when it's news media, you either go with what they said like millions will, or you get cast as an outsider.

This is the most dangerous social engineering project in years. This is a game changer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

a purported explanation:

No cop-out allowed my dude.

What do you hear?

1 minute ago, VonLud said:

No cop-out allowed my dude.

What do you hear?

Laurel without exception :)  Until the last when  they did the frequency shift....then I did hear yanni once :)

8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Laurel without exception :)  Until the last when  they did the frequency shift....then I did hear yanni once :)

For reals?

CIDFVG

I hear yanni.

My wife clearly  hears laurel.

WTF.   I think this is the tip of the iceberg.

The  cia operation  has reached completion.

They  have  achieved  .

Wow. 

Are you going to  believe  your lying   eyes  or ears   , or  what  you  want to be truth.

My wife played it for me and I heard neither name.

Matter of fact it didn't seem right and the more she played it and asked me what I heard I got creeped out

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.