Ukshep

This hardly EVER happens - Earth soon to be in the middle of a RARE planetary arrangement

....this hardly never happens...

not worried about planets ...

I like being stationary... yep and Amen.😌

since I've been a flat earther this type of doom no longer affects me...

they are just wandering stars to me.... lol

• Haha 1

The force of all this alignment almost has to have an effect on the Earth, and all it's creatures, animal, plant, mineral, etc.  I would call this force gravity, but it has become too offensive for some people so I will call it the Force for want of a better term.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

The force of all this alignment almost has to have an effect on the Earth, and all it's creatures, animal, plant, mineral, etc.  I would call this force gravity, but it has become too offensive for some people so I will call it the Force for want of a better term.

So is "gravity" politically incorrect like cultural appropriation?

Wow, what idiots Newton and Einstein were. But I wonder why GPS uses Einstein's time dilation formulas? Must of been a lucky guess.

50 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

1xqavx.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Are the earth and earth's creatures feeling the effects of a very rare upcoming planetary arrangement, one the hardly EVER occurs.

I thought this was really interesting! Wanted to bring it to your attention!

Also interesting for star gazers, early October on the 8th just after sunset, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto will all be visible. That doesn't happen very often either.

(click star chart picture for full view)

StarChart10082018.jpg

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

17 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

So is "gravity" politically incorrect like cultural appropriation?

Wow, what idiots Newton and Einstein were. But I wonder why GPS uses Einstein's time dilation formulas? Must of been a lucky guess.

Hey RR Don't be dissin Newton ! You can pick on Albert all you like. Newton's my home boy..

There may indeed be some electrical connection between us and the shiny lights in the night sky. Y'all call me a flatearther when I am really a simworlder. So if I am an avatar in a digital reality, I am plugged into the matrix of the motherboard. The program calls for a stationary plane that all of us avatars live on. Above our little digital heads are the components which energize the whole shebang. If there is a glitch in a shiny light or any other objects of the celestial clockworks, our world and its creatures may feel a ............ disturbance in the force.

Btw, gravity is not a force of nature. Clouds have mass but float because their density is less than that of air. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.