BacktotheShadows

Donald Trump Sends ‘Best Wishes’ to Muslims on Ramadan

Posted (edited)

He's just going thru the motions and being diplomatic is all. After all, that is what Presidents do.

I honestly doubt that he means any of it or could even care less.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg.027ccb12b2ed568c692956cb5f17a405.jpg

And Hispanics love me...nobody swaps love like me and the Hispanics...ask the doorman at Trump Towers...

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

That time of year again.... You know what that usually means! Terrorism Narrative 😛

Yup.  My husband made a joke the other night when the Pals started storming the Israeli border.  They don't seem to learn that you don't bring rocks to a gun fight.  Oh well.  He said they must be celebrating Ramadan.  He didn't even know, but he was right!  Ramadan had just started, LOL!!!!  So predictable.  They are warriors for their faith, we've forgotten how to do that, most of us don't believe in anything any more.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mehitable said:

Yup.  My husband made a joke the other night when the Pals started storming the Israeli border.  They don't seem to learn that you don't bring rocks to a gun fight.  Oh well.  He said they must be celebrating Ramadan.  He didn't even know, but he was right!  Ramadan had just started, LOL!!!!  So predictable.  They are warriors for their faith, we've forgotten how to do that, most of us don't believe in anything any more.   

It's not about their faith. It's about their homeland.
Palestinians are about 10% Christian today, before Zionism it was 50/50.
Living with no problems. What happened? JEWS HAPPENED.
This has nothing to do with anyone's religion except JEWS.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snowball said:

It's not about their faith. It's about their homeland.
Palestinians are about 10% Christian today, before Zionism it was 50/50.
Living with no problems. What happened? JEWS HAPPENED.
This has nothing to do with anyone's religion except JEWS.

If I had to choose between Jews and Palestinians, you could give me an entire country of Jews.  I don't give a flying rat's ass about Palestinians.  I just don't.  And the rest of the Arabs in the ME don't either because they know these people are just lazy, inbred troublemakers.  Jews are good doctors, scientists, teachers, and they built Israel out of very little.  if the Palestinians took it over again and somehow killed or drove out the Jews, they'd just turn it into another 3rd world shithole.  Fook the Palestinians.   

1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

If I had to choose between Jews and Palestinians, you could give me an entire country of Jews.  I don't give a flying rat's ass about Palestinians.  I just don't.  And the rest of the Arabs in the ME don't either because they know these people are just lazy, inbred troublemakers.  Jews are good doctors, scientists, teachers, and they built Israel out of very little.  if the Palestinians took it over again and somehow killed or drove out the Jews, they'd just turn it into another 3rd world shithole.  Fook the Palestinians.   

Thanks not nice to say.  They are humans.  They don't have the money that Israel has, nor the educational institutes that Israel has.  The entire ME has forgotten about them and that is very sad, maybe if they were not treated like animals by their own people they would be able to succeed. 

5 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Jews didn't build Israel, racist.
Might want to crack open a history book someday.
Israel was built by Christians and Muslims.

5 minutes ago, snowball said:

Jews didn't build Israel, racist.
Might want to crack open a history book someday.
Israel was built by Christians and Muslims.

No fighting guys.  Let's keep on topic....

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Coventina said:

True but still sickening.

Liar, liar, Islamophobes on fire. If Muslims are so bad, then why is Russia (an orthodox christian country) supporting Muslims in the middle east? Its easy to be a stereotypically overgeneralizing bullshit spewer. But Saudi gov is satanic, that I fully agree with.

Edited by Cmonsense101

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.