BacktotheShadows

Donald Trump Sends ‘Best Wishes’ to Muslims on Ramadan

President Donald Trump sent a greeting to all Muslims observing Ramadan around the world in a statement Tuesday.

“With the rising of tonight’s moon, I send my greetings and best wishes to all Muslims observing Ramadan in the United States and around the world,” the president said in a statement released by the White House.

Ramadan begins Tuesday evening, a Muslim season celebrating the revelation of the Quran to the prophet Muhammad.

The president noted that Ramadan was a period of fasting and spiritual reflection for Muslims, pointing out that many perform acts of charity, read the Quran, and recite prayers during the holy season.

“Ramadan reminds us of the richness Muslims add to the religious tapestry of American life,” Trump wrote, pointing out the Constitution’s enshrining the right to religious liberty.

“Our Constitution ensures Muslims can observe Ramadan in accordance with the dictates of conscience and unimpeded by government,” the statement read.

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/15/donald-trump-sends-best-wishes-to-muslims-on-ramadan/

After Ramadan is finished I will once again label you as terrifying terrorists. 

That time of year again.... You know what that usually means! Terrorism Narrative 😛

• Like 2
  • WTF 1

Just now, BacktotheShadows said:

Yes, you speak the truth!

I wish It were different, Sadly we all come to learn the patterns over time :(

25 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

President Donald Trump sent a greeting to all Muslims observing Ramadan around the world in a statement Tuesday.

“With the rising of tonight’s moon, I send my greetings and best wishes to all Muslims observing Ramadan in the United States and around the world,” the president said in a statement released by the White House.

Ramadan begins Tuesday evening, a Muslim season celebrating the revelation of the Quran to the prophet Muhammad.

The president noted that Ramadan was a period of fasting and spiritual reflection for Muslims, pointing out that many perform acts of charity, read the Quran, and recite prayers during the holy season.

“Ramadan reminds us of the richness Muslims add to the religious tapestry of American life,” Trump wrote, pointing out the Constitution’s enshrining the right to religious liberty.

“Our Constitution ensures Muslims can observe Ramadan in accordance with the dictates of conscience and unimpeded by government,” the statement read.

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/15/donald-trump-sends-best-wishes-to-muslims-on-ramadan/

After Ramadan is finished I will once again label you as terrifying terrorists. 

cringe worthy for sure...   but his political advisers are hedging just ahead of midterm election...

oh, don't get me wrong they're will still be a lot of terrorists.... and there will still be a lot of Christian converts... yep and Amen.:nod:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, captrandom said:

shit, i bet his cinco de mayo tweet was epic

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg.027ccb12b2ed568c692956cb5f17a405.jpg

Edited by BacktotheShadows
  • Haha 2

Does Trump send best wishes to any other religious group on their holidays besides Christians hell no. Where are the best wishes for Hindus, Sikhs  and Buddhist holidays? Why is Trump sucking up to only Muslims  when they don't get along well with the rest of the world? Muslims only make up a tiny percentage of the American population. I wouldn't be sending them best wishes when they are plotting to overthrow the American government and institute Sharia law!

37 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That time of year again.... You know what that usually means! Terrorism Narrative 😛

Yep the terrorist marathon always begins at the starting of Ramadan. Something about fasting makes terrorists extra cranky and violent yet we are supposed to send best wishes to a group whose holiday brings so much terrorism to  the Non-Muslim world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coventina said:

Does Trump send best wishes to any other religious group on their holidays besides Christians hell no. Where are the best wishes for Hindus, Sikhs  and Buddhist holidays? Why is Trump sucking up to only Muslims  when they don't get along well with the rest of the world? Muslims only make up a tiny percentage of the American population. I wouldn't be sending them best wishes when they are plotting to overthrow the American government and institute Sharia law!

I am sure this message was only intended for his kiss ass buddies the Saudi's.  Every president kisses their asses.  Trump is no different.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What next best wishes to Satanists on their high holy day of human sacrifice and witch spells against Trump?! :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Coventina

1 minute ago, BacktotheShadows said:

I am sure this message was only intended for his kiss ass buddies the Saudi's.  Every president kisses their asses.  Trump is no different.

True but still sickening.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.