AgedLace

New Prayer Request Club

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow COP members!

I have been praying about setting up both a Prayer Request Club as well as a christian Bible Study Club.  I have decided to start with the Prayer Request club first to see what kind of interest there might be.

For the Prayer Request Club - if you have a need and would like someone to pray for / with you, please drop it in the Club ... you do not have to specify anything you don't want to, just say it's an unspoken need ... He knows better than we do what we need, and He will still answer. 

If you would like to be a Prayer, please feel free to join in as well.  The more Prayer Warriors, the better!!! [and Thank You!!!]

IF there is enough interest in a christian Bible Study Club I will consider hosting that as well.  The purpose of this particular Club would be to study passages of the Bible together - this would NOT be a place for people to argue their thoughts about whether the Bible is authentic, etc.  There will be no pushing of any agenda or pre-conceived ideas - the idea is to let the Word of God speak for itself and see where it goes.

Please respond and let me know what you think about each of these projects.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by AgedLace
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

Hello fellow COP members!

I have been praying about setting up both a Prayer Request Club as well as a christian Bible Study Club.  I have decided to start with the Prayer Request club first to see what kind of interest there might be.

For the Prayer Request Club - if you have a need and would like someone to pray for / with you, please drop it in the Club ... you do not have to specify anything you don't want to, just say it's an unspoken need ... He knows better than we do what we need, and He will still answer. 

IF there is enough interest in a christian Bible Study Club I will consider hosting that as well.  The purpose of this particular Club would be to study passages of the Bible together - this would NOT be a place for people to argue their thoughts about whether the Bible is authentic, etc.  There will be no pushing of any agenda or pre-conceived ideas - the idea is to let the Word of God speak for itself and see where it goes.

Please respond and let me know what you think about each of these projects.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sounds like a great idea.  Although I am not a fan of the bible, there is always room for learning and sharing ideas.  

• Like 1

I thought this was a good idea so we're promoting this :D People need to support each other more, In prayer and in listening I think. This helps!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Sounds like a great idea.  Although I am not a fan of the bible, there is always room for learning and sharing ideas.  

I appreciate that @BacktotheShadows.  Everyone would be welcome, and everyone will be allowed to share their thoughts about the particular passage being discussed at the time.  Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Very much appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Umm...how do you join?  I don't see a join button!

It's a public club. You don't need to join to post :) 

You can use the tab under the logo inside the club to find the forum named 'Requests' in this case! And you'll see the start new topic button appear!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AgedLace said:

I appreciate that @BacktotheShadows.  Everyone would be welcome, and everyone will be allowed to share their thoughts about the particular passage being discussed at the time.  Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Very much appreciate it.

You are very welcome Agedlace!  I am still trying to figure out how to join!!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

It's a public club. You don't need to join to post :)

You can see the tab under the logo inside the club to find the forum.

Ohhh...okay, thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, BacktotheShadows said:

Umm...how do you join?  I don't see a join button!

Right now, I've only created the Prayer Request Club.  I'm waiting to see if there is enough interest before starting the Bible Study Club.  Should there be enough interest, I will put up another post like this one.  You're my first "aye" [thank you very much!!!]

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I'm in,  When a prayer request is made I will join in and pray with the others for any needs to be met.

Thank you, @Full Throttle.  Very much appreciated.

Edited by AgedLace
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.