Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
BacktotheShadows

‘Put an Empty Space to Better Use’: Irish Urged to House Migrants in Spare Beds

Recommended Posts

Homeowners in Ireland have been asked to pledge spare rooms or vacant properties to house migrants for periods of up to a year as part of the government’s Irish Refugee Protection Programme.

In a new national campaign urging people to “put empty space to better use”, the Irish Red Cross said: “Pledging a vacant property or spare room will play a significant and valuable role in helping Syrian refugees rebuild their lives and settle in Irish communities.”

As well as calling on homeowners to pledge spare beds or rooms, the charity also wants holiday homes, second homes, and any other vacant properties in Ireland to be offered up for the cause of housing migrants.

Any asylum seeker or refugee housed through the scheme would be given a caseworker who provides them with education, healthcare, and employment support, explains the Irish Red Cross on its website.

The organisation, which was set up by Dublin nurse Elizabeth O’Herrin in 1939 to provide humanitarian aid, is administering the programme as part of Ireland’s effort to resettle 4,000 asylum seekers from camps in Greece and Italy.

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/16/irish-told-house-migrants-spare-bedrooms/

Coming soon to America!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have to be forced to take one in at the barrel end of a gun. I don't want them. I'm not volunteering anything for them. It will have to be taken away from me by force of some type. I would NOT do this willingly. I won't take in Americans. Why should I take in foreigners? Lots of homeless in the states. Doesn't Ireland have any homeless Irish people they could take in? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pi9
43 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Homeowners in Ireland have been asked to pledge spare rooms or vacant properties to house migrants for periods of up to a year as part of the government’s Irish Refugee Protection Programme.

In a new national campaign urging people to “put empty space to better use”, the Irish Red Cross said: “Pledging a vacant property or spare room will play a significant and valuable role in helping Syrian refugees rebuild their lives and settle in Irish communities.”

As well as calling on homeowners to pledge spare beds or rooms, the charity also wants holiday homes, second homes, and any other vacant properties in Ireland to be offered up for the cause of housing migrants.

Any asylum seeker or refugee housed through the scheme would be given a caseworker who provides them with education, healthcare, and employment support, explains the Irish Red Cross on its website.

The organisation, which was set up by Dublin nurse Elizabeth O’Herrin in 1939 to provide humanitarian aid, is administering the programme as part of Ireland’s effort to resettle 4,000 asylum seekers from camps in Greece and Italy.

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/16/irish-told-house-migrants-spare-bedrooms/

Coming soon to America!  

its amazing how many Syrians are black eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I would have to be forced to take one in at the barrel end of a gun. I don't want them. I'm not volunteering anything for them. It will have to be taken away from me by force of some type. I would NOT do this willingly. I won't take in Americans. Why should I take in foreigners? Lots of homeless in the states. Doesn't Ireland have any homeless Irish people they could take in? 

Now sybdragon, you know that immigrants are more important than the homeland civilians!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

:gsbrnint:  Sucks too. :nodl:   

I have lived in a town where they dumped immigrants. Remember the Vietnamese boat people in the 1970s? They were dropped in my little town. They made up a quarter or so of the population when they dropped them in town. A whole lot of people. Then they were given our jobs at the seafood factories because they needed a job. Like the locals didn't? We already lived in a depressed area where you have to travel if you wanted a job that made money. The off shore oil rigs, shrimping and gone for weeks at a time. Shipyard a two hour drive, one way with traffic. There were no jobs but the seafood factories and they gave those to the nasty Vietnamese. And before anyone tries to tell me they were not nasty.... You didn't live with them. I did. They stole anything and everything in your yard. They turned cute little houses that were handed to them into shitholes with dirt yards by taking off the siding on the house. They ate our dogs and cats after they stole them from our yards. Because of them, our nice little town turned into a shithole. And the area they dropped them into turned into a trashy ghetto. And their shrimping bay boats which were handed to them for free stank because they dried everything they caught in the nets. 

Did you hear about the war we had going on in the Gulf between the American shrimpers and the Vietnamese shrimpers? No? Well there was one. I was there. The steel hull shrimp boat I was on ran over one of their little bay boats. You do not stop in from of a boat trawling 4 nets and expect them to turn or stop. It's not happening. The nets would have gone up under the boat and gotten in the wheel and it would have been a mess and expensive to fix. Broke that boat in two and those people went swimming. It's not like you couldn't see us coming from miles away. We had running lights, deck lights, we were lite up like a Christmas tree. 

They were trying to tell us we could not shrimp there. That was their territory to shrimp and we were not welcome. That's not how it works over here. Maybe where they came from but not here. And yes, guns were brought on board and there were battles out in the Gulf. But no one cared about us. All they cared about was that the Vietnamese got a free house, free shrimping bay boat, free car, free food stamps and medical and free money and no taxes for 5 years for each Vietnamese family they dropped in our town. 

I know how much the homeland civilians are worth to .gov. We are suppose to fund all their giveaways to foreigners. Otherwise, we are useless. It's why I've finally decided.... if the illegals can spend my tax money, I can too. I will apply for anything and everything I am eligible for I've decided. And I won't feel guilty for it either. Let's ride this ride all the way to the bottom. Seems .gov has a law about I need a seatbelt to imprison me to the seat. I can't get off with their seatbelt strangling me. There is no clasp to undo. It's just a solid band. And for the ones that think they are leaving this country.... They are collecting taxes from you to. I forget the law, but they just passed one about expats and people that give up citizenship still have to pay the USA money. Taxes haunt you wherever you go if you are an American citizen. Even an ex one. ;)  

I am with you brother!  To bad it is harder for American Citizens to get the same benefits that the immigrants get.  It is a real shame, not a shame, but a f**king scam!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

:gsbrnint:  Sucks too. :nodl:   

I have lived in a town where they dumped immigrants. Remember the Vietnamese boat people in the 1970s? They were dropped in my little town. They made up a quarter or so of the population when they dropped them in town. A whole lot of people. Then they were given our jobs at the seafood factories because they needed a job. Like the locals didn't? We already lived in a depressed area where you have to travel if you wanted a job that made money. The off shore oil rigs, shrimping and gone for weeks at a time. Shipyard a two hour drive, one way with traffic. There were no jobs but the seafood factories and they gave those to the nasty Vietnamese. And before anyone tries to tell me they were not nasty.... You didn't live with them. I did. They stole anything and everything in your yard. They turned cute little houses that were handed to them into shitholes with dirt yards by taking off the siding on the house. They ate our dogs and cats after they stole them from our yards. Because of them, our nice little town turned into a shithole. And the area they dropped them into turned into a trashy ghetto. And their shrimping bay boats which were handed to them for free stank because they dried everything they caught in the nets. 

Did you hear about the war we had going on in the Gulf between the American shrimpers and the Vietnamese shrimpers? No? Well there was one. I was there. The steel hull shrimp boat I was on ran over one of their little bay boats. You do not stop in from of a boat trawling 4 nets and expect them to turn or stop. It's not happening. The nets would have gone up under the boat and gotten in the wheel and it would have been a mess and expensive to fix. Broke that boat in two and those people went swimming. It's not like you couldn't see us coming from miles away. We had running lights, deck lights, we were lite up like a Christmas tree. 

They were trying to tell us we could not shrimp there. That was their territory to shrimp and we were not welcome. That's not how it works over here. Maybe where they came from but not here. And yes, guns were brought on board and there were battles out in the Gulf. But no one cared about us. All they cared about was that the Vietnamese got a free house, free shrimping bay boat, free car, free food stamps and medical and free money and no taxes for 5 years for each Vietnamese family they dropped in our town. 

I know how much the homeland civilians are worth to .gov. We are suppose to fund all their giveaways to foreigners. Otherwise, we are useless. It's why I've finally decided.... if the illegals can spend my tax money, I can too. I will apply for anything and everything I am eligible for I've decided. And I won't feel guilty for it either. Let's ride this ride all the way to the bottom. Seems .gov has a law about I need a seatbelt to imprison me to the seat. I can't get off with their seatbelt strangling me. There is no clasp to undo. It's just a solid band. And for the ones that think they are leaving this country.... They are collecting taxes from you to. I forget the law, but they just passed one about expats and people that give up citizenship still have to pay the USA money. Taxes haunt you wherever you go if you are an American citizen. Even an ex one. ;)  

I love your story's Syb

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I know how much the homeland civilians are worth to .gov. We are suppose to fund all their giveaways to foreigners. Otherwise, we are useless. It's why I've finally decided.... if the illegals can spend my tax money, I can too. I will apply for anything and everything I am eligible for I've decided. And I won't feel guilty for it either. Let's ride this ride all the way to the bottom. Seems .gov has a law about I need a seatbelt to imprison me to the seat. I can't get off with their seatbelt strangling me. There is no clasp to undo. It's just a solid band. And for the ones that think they are leaving this country.... They are collecting taxes from you to. I forget the law, but they just passed one about expats and people that give up citizenship still have to pay the USA money. Taxes haunt you wherever you go if you are an American citizen. Even an ex one. ;)  

You are totally right, and I've said this before. Whites who care about their culture at all
absolutely must participate to a greater extent in the welfare state, embrace it and exploit it.
The reasons are political. It's not going the other way. Demographics are iron-clad, that the
non-whites have grown their populations not expressly by immigration alone, but by having
more CHILDREN because the MOTHERS DO NOT WORK.
Meanwhile, white women slave it away in "careers" where they work all the time to "buy" a home.
How stupid have we been ? The game is over. White woman should decide what is best, live free
and this non-participation in the corporate wage-slave system could force it to change.
There is really no other option. It's a basic fact of demographics and politics right now.
Literally in every city there are thousands of people all the time living lives of total leisure
with nothing to worry about - the days of outvoting them have ended!

Edited by snowball
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Migrants" start off as cheap slave labor for the elites. As they succeed and move up the pay ladder, more 3rd world migrants are shipped in. Manufacturing and computer jobs are shipped to China, India, other countries. 

We americanos (spelled with a small a) allow ourselves to become serfs to the overlords.

We are in effect becoming the crap countries that "migrants" are running from. We are put upon more and more every day. Taxes, rules, restrictions, warnings that we better not be prejudiced or selfish or else we will be punished. And we bow down our dumbass heads and let ourselves be pushed around. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised the govt doesn't insist they take the migrants into their own beds.  Makes rape so much more convenient for them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.