Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
captrandom

California sees a 45% spike in STD's [Merged]

Recommended Posts

such as chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.  Health officials are worried about stillbirth babies.

 

"

California reached a record high in the number of sexually transmitted disease cases last year, with the state seeing an overall 45 percent spike in the number of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis cases over the past five years.

According to the state report, officials are most concerned about an uptick in the number of stillbirths due to congenital syphilis.

The data, which was compiled by the California Department of Public Health, revealed chlamydia and gonorrhea to be most rampant among people under 30, with rates of chlamydia highest among young women. Men accounted for the majority of syphilis and gonorrhea cases."

 

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/05/15/spikes-in-chlamydia-gonorrhea-and-syphilis-take-stds-to-record-highs-in-california.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cinn, arnt you from Cali?   0.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ukshep said:

Why do you think that is?? Immigration? Something else?

no idea?   also donno why bedbugs were eradicated in this country decades ago but they made an insane comeback from the southern states.    I guess Santa was infested

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And mumps.    That's back in fashion at my university in SW Ohio.   I thought that disease went the way of other third world conditions.    But I got an alert on my uni email about an outbreak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years ago, we did not worry about STD'a.  We just did our thing.  So where are these diseases coming from?

I'm guessing it is from third worlders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scary shit just to think about America becoming a 3rd world nation .

Everything from the gay movement to the open borders will make; America Great Again ?  Ya right ..

Come on Trump get your head out of your ass !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, captrandom said:

no idea?   also donno why bedbugs were eradicated in this country decades ago but they made an insane comeback from the southern states.    I guess Santa was infested

Most of these things are from the Mexican/Central American immigrants.  Maybe some from the Africans.  We DID eradicate bedbugs in the US, as you say, and we're seeing diseases that we didn't see for many decades before.  We just had a news article on yesterday about a TYPHOID FEVER scare in one of the locals schools.  One of the kids had been vacationing in some foreign, no doubt shithole, probably the one they come from, and brought it back.   We don't screen for health issues anymore as we did decades ago and of course with illegals, we don't screen for ANYTHING.  They just walk in warts and all.  It's turning the US into a 3rd world country.  So sick of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CSB said:

Scary shit just to think about America becoming a 3rd world nation .

Everything from the gay movement to the open borders will make; America Great Again ?  Ya right ..

Come on Trump get your head out of your ass !

 

In fairness to Trump, he has almost ZERO support from the other people in government.  His own party actively fights him.  They're fighting him NOW over this bullshit DACA issue with something in Congress called a discharge petition that I don't understand but apparently pro-illegal GOP reps are fighting for it....AGAINST THEIR OWN GOP INTERESTS!  Even Mia Love supported it which surprised me.  Trump is fought by the media, by Congress, by the courts, by individual states, by parts of his own govt....you name it, he's basically doing the heavy lifting alone.  Now, he hasn't helped himself with his RINO picks but he probably doesn't know who to pick and they all end up turning against him.  It's an entire system that works against the interests of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, whom Trump actually DOES represent, more than any POTUS in my lifetime.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mehitable said:

In fairness to Trump, he has almost ZERO support from the other people in government.  His own party actively fights him.  They're fighting him NOW over this bullshit DACA issue with something in Congress called a discharge petition that I don't understand but apparently pro-illegal GOP reps are fighting for it....AGAINST THEIR OWN GOP INTERESTS!  Even Mia Love supported it which surprised me.  Trump is fought by the media, by Congress, by the courts, by individual states, by parts of his own govt....you name it, he's basically doing the heavy lifting alone.  Now, he hasn't helped himself with his RINO picks but he probably doesn't know who to pick and they all end up turning against him.  It's an entire system that works against the interests of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, whom Trump actually DOES represent, more than any POTUS in my lifetime.

If Trump needs help he can call me . I would back him all the way to hell if needed .

I am to old to fear anything and to smart to go down easily .

Yes I understand where he is !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CSB said:

If Trump needs help he can call me . I would back him all the way to hell if needed .

I am to old to fear anything and to smart to go down easily .

Yes I understand where he is !

LOL, you and me both, but he keeps losing my phone number 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.