Dr. Evil

Why is this happening? (World vs US over JCPOA)

As detailed here, the EU faceless bureaucrat currently pretending to be the EU's Foreign Minister, plus the Foreign Ministers from Germany, France and the UK all line up with the Iranian FM and promise faithfully to keep the JCPOA alive, to the point where doing so is going to endanger the US' ability to apply the sanctions Trump's threatening plus expose the EU, Germany, France and the UK to sanctions themselves as a result of continuing to trade with Iran.

https://www.rt.com/news/426831-eu-iran-save-nuke-deal/

On top of this it's quite obvious that begging Trump to keep the JCPOA alive was the only reason Macron and Merkel recently visited the WH. Which didn't work.

And then of course we also have Iran threatening to go public with all of the people who took bribes in the course of negotiating the JCPOA (unless they do what the EU, Germany, France and the UK just did above, of course). And since there was $140 billion involved in cash settlements, that certainly smells like quite a lot of bribery went down, doesn't it.

So are we just witnessing the most obvious ever international shakedown from Iran which since it seems to be working, why is it working? What does Iran have on these people and what do they have to hide? And if it's just a few people who took bribes why doesn't the country just cut em loose and let em fry? Why does the whole country (e.g. France), need to take the hit? Why can't just Macron etc just fall on their swords and big scandal etc.

But no.

And it's not just France, it's all of them.

Wow.

So it's big.

Whatever it is.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

And then of course we also have Iran threatening to go public with all of the people who took bribes in the course of negotiating the JCPOA (unless they do what the EU, Germany, France and the UK just did above, of course). And since there was $140 billion involved in cash settlements, that certainly smells like quite a lot of bribery went down, doesn't it.

:popcorneat:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

:popcorneat:

Yes.

We're prolly never gonna know the truth.

And it's a regrettable and to me quite sad sign of these times, that despite the blatant obviousness that something's not kosher in this whole affair even if you just look at the public things like this meeting RT reported on, even then, none of the media show any interest in it, it's left to those of us with day jobs to piece it together.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

As detailed here, the EU faceless bureaucrat currently pretending to be the EU's Foreign Minister, plus the Foreign Ministers from Germany, France and the UK all line up with the Iranian FM and promise faithfully to keep the JCPOA alive, to the point where doing so is going to endanger the US' ability to apply the sanctions Trump's threatening plus expose the EU, Germany, France and the UK to sanctions themselves as a result of continuing to trade with Iran.

https://www.rt.com/news/426831-eu-iran-save-nuke-deal/

On top of this it's quite obvious that begging Trump to keep the JCPOA alive was the only reason Macron and Merkel recently visited the WH. Which didn't work.

So are we just witnessing the most obvious ever international shakedown from Iran which since it seems to be working, why is it working? What does Iran have on these people and what do they have to hide? And if it's just a few people who took bribes why doesn't the country just cut em loose and let em fry? Why does the whole country (e.g. France), need to take the hit? Why can't just Macron etc just fall on their swords and big scandal etc.

But no.

And it's not just France, it's all of them.

Wow.

So it's big.

Whatever it is.

It is all about Europe selling stuff to Iran.  This is going to be a big economic crowbar between not only Iran but also Europe and the U.S.

Posted (edited)

Simple answer: The new guard/order is challenging the old guard/order.

It's retaliation from the old paradigm against a new free thinker Trump. The old order likes things the way they are while Trump likes to upset the apple cart with a more updated approach. He doesn't like that we as Americans have to give up so much just to be a part of the system and he's right!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Simple answer: The new guard/order is challenging the old guard/order.

It's retaliation from the old paradigm against a new free thinker Trump. The old order likes things the way they are while Trump likes to upset the apple cart with a more updated approach. He doesn't like that we as Americans have to give up so much just to be a part of the system and he's right!

Yes you've said that before and I took that to refer to the Francis/Festing unpleasantness. It certainly does explain what we're seeing but for my mileage if it stops before the zionists are exposed, expelled and executed, I'm not interested. You might as well leave the pedo's there if you leave that zionist job unfinished.

Posted (edited)

It's not about EU businesses at all. They don't need Iran for money.
The difference is principle. Europeans, both traditionally and  with their
EU structure, are sticklers for the letter of the law. They worked this deal
and aren't going to renege it for the political vicissitudes of American
governments. American governments change every 2-4 years.
Europeans are also quite aware of losing their identities in the face of Jewish power,
and they don't live in an isolated petri dish like Americans.
America is a financial and cultural colony of Israel, and that Israeli government
has absolute control over the Republicans and Donald J. Trump.

Edited by snowball
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Because it's central to the NWO plan.  The plan includes international "Terrorism" (problem), which leads to citizens who have been relatively "safe" in their nation and culture to live in fear (reaction), which then "requires" government to implement (freedom killing) laws to protect the population (solution).  Additionally to the point of the poster above, they (NWO - aka Nazi World Order) must have the FEAR CARD always ready to play to keep the sheep in line.  Therefore they will use the "sum of all fears" scenarios (aka nuclear boogiemen) to keep the clock at least 2 mins. to midnight.

The other faction (Trump/MI) are dismantling the NWO plan and freeing the nations.  To what ultimate end?  I don't know, but it appears good at this time.  A ruse?  Maybe, but if we getting back / preserving our freedoms that is a step in the right direction.

Edited by therobots
fixed key point

10 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

We're prolly never gonna know the truth.

Doesn't that get old fast... Never knowing... I can tell you it does.. :(

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Doesn't that get old fast... Never knowing... I can tell you it does.. :(

Get's real old' real fast.  But, it's cool because I am moving into a mindset where I don't put too much effort into things I cannot change.  Just become aware of it and prepare accordingly, move on.  That's how I roll!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Get's real old' real fast.  But, it's cool because I am moving into a mindset where I don't put too much effort into things I cannot change.  Just become aware of it and prepare accordingly, move on.  That's how I roll!!!

Good that you are learning that. BUT. Always and I mean this...Try to put effort in a little more than normal before you cut off from things that may not seem to be changeable. Opportunity is often found in that sweet spot. Too many stop just before. Or bypass it all together. But with balance. :) much easier.

This should make sense, If not now. Eventually!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.