Cinnamon

25k ft Plume soars from Volcano - 30k Lightning strikes - Canary Island "Swarm" Supercell storms

it will go up and down and will slowly increase as this all comes to a head, hard to say how long it will take and how much it may or may not calm down, but you can know it will continue until mother earth fixes herself from what is happening and at some point it will be extremely destructive.

5 hours ago, apache54 said:

it will go up and down and will slowly increase as this all comes to a head, hard to say how long it will take and how much it may or may not calm down, but you can know it will continue until mother earth fixes herself from what is happening and at some point it will be extremely destructive.

Up and down is a good description..... Swaying... each time further than before... Erratic I'd say!

• Like 1

I hope that 'unstable' volcanic mountain on one of the islands doesn't give way because its estimated a 1000ft tsunami will be created by it. 

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

I hope that 'unstable' volcanic mountain on one of the islands doesn't give way because its estimated a 1000ft tsunami will be created by it. 

...especially if ya live on the west coast...:hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GTBighair said:

...especially if ya live on the west coast...:hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2::hide2:

I should imagine east coast and Caribbean will be devastated because its the Atlantic ocean 

11 hours ago, Phantom said:

I should imagine east coast and Caribbean will be devastated because its the Atlantic ocean 

referring to the Hawaii situation...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GTBighair said:

referring to the Hawaii situation...

I don't even want to think about what could happen if the Canary Is. and Hawaii both cracked and sunk at the same time. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.