BacktotheShadows

May is considered Masturbation Month

Posted (edited)

:happening:

I have been waiting for the right moment to use that one. Lol!

Edited by JRock
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

NoFap 

This... I don't think we should discuss the details of such things in this topic due to the decorum we admire here.

However, There is a lot to be said for understanding energy movements. The body is a wonderful thing. I get to enjoy myself without ever engaging in a sexual act. Just the breathing and working out of your muscles can build a type of energy up that can feel orgasmic, can be moved and can be pleasurable to experience with zero negatives behind it. (I mention this because fapping is just that, rubbing into energetic glandular rushes.... The energy lays within the glands man, wherever on the body they may be... dats a trade secret.... shhh!)

Pure freedom in bliss, And it's sinless I believe. No mess. No morality concerns. :) And no one gets hurt. 

NoFap. But rub your skin all over and build up the tingle 😛 Charge the glands. Release the bodies inner chemicals and pop pop pop. Awaken to the awesome power of it all.

And with that. I shall never speak on it again! Until I do.

:laughmeme:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

https://www.nofap.com<--only kidding . lol

Note: I do not use the site I am not affiliated with the site. I do think we should go through periods of #NOFAP. But I (unlike earlier in my life) do not think you have to go FULL #NOFAP. The human body is like a volcano. There is a build up of energy and there must be a release AT SOME point. (and if you are single well wadda ya gonna doooo hmm?)

There is also balance needed in this because too much is bad. Too little is also bad. Lets just say you might have those male issues....er....I dunno about the females but us guys err...YEAAAH.

You know I probably should not have come into this thread. But science man Science.? lol I cannet (yes cannet) reZIST  ah..eh eh eh eh? Ok I sound like a creepy french? or some (other European accent)mad scientist there. eeeeeee. lol

Errrr later ..peace.

#ModerateFap.

and one more word....ANKH! ANKH! ANKH!

Edited by neo1eht
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, neo1eht said:

https://www.nofap.com<--only kidding . lol

Note: I do not use the site I am not affiliated with the site. I do think we should go through periods of #NOFAP. But I (unlike earlier in my life) do not think you have to go FULL #NOFAP. The human body is like a volcano. There is a build up of energy and there must be a release AT SOME point. (and if you are single well wadda ya gonna doooo hmm?)

There is also balance needed in this because too much is bad. Too little is also bad. Lets just say you might have those male issues....er....I dunno about the females but us guys err...YEAAAH.

You know I probably should not have come into this thread. But science man Science.? lol I cannet (yes cannet) reZIST  ah..eh eh eh eh? Ok I sound like a creepy french? or some (other European accent)mad scientist there. eeeeeee. lol

Errrr later ..peace.

#ModerateFap.

and one more word....ANKH! ANKH! ANKH!

Always love your unique angle on things. I mean that... You are special neo. Not many like you about! That I know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Always love your unique angle on things. I mean that... You are special neo. Not many like you about! That I know.

Well what can I say. Thanks man I guess. I actually see you the same way dude. Not many like you about either. That I know. heh  *fist bump* cheers m8 :)

• Like 1

So this thread is about to die...

And I know why...

Not enough euphemisms!!!

I will start.

Smack the Rat

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Ladies and Gents, 

Get out there and do your thing!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

chanwtf.jpg.b3d722076f097f35ea9719176f664efe.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.