Ukshep

Trump Suggests Death Penalty For Cop Killers

1 minute ago, God Man said:

We need to focus on more love in the world rather than focus on more killing. 

This I most definitely agree with...

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

What's everyone's opinion on this?? I don't think it should be a death penalty by default. What would happen in the event of an accident? Do that penalty still apply?

AGREED,

There are lots of scum that needs executing, but a law like this will NOT stop the violence and could actually backfire as then the criminal would know it is do or die, so they elect to do MORE, also if they get a wrong address and the cop gets shot  by a honest home owner thinking it is a break in, then what happens?? we have plenty of laws already approved that cover this, we DON"T need anymore F-------G LAWS!!

• Like 1

Just now, apache54 said:

AGREED,

There are lots of scum that needs executing, but a law like this will NOT stop the violence and could actually backfire as then the criminal would know it is do or die, so they elect to do MORE, also if they get a wrong address and the cop gets shot  by a honest home owner thinking it is a break in, then what happens?? we have plenty of laws already approved that cover this, we DON"T need anymore F-------G LAWS!!

I really agree with that last part.....

• Like 1

Laws only work on a law abiding person. It doesn't matter the penalty you put on it.  When people get killed in shoot outs it's not like a criminal is sitting there thinking, oh my, I might get the death penalty if I kill this cop. That is not the thought process, wouldn't be for me anyway, I'd be tryna figure out how to shoot my way out of there.  It's fear, adrenalin, panic all mixed up together, not much rational thought happening about a law on the books. 

And we have enough laws already. 

Since we went from Public Servant to friggin Lawmaker as a title they do nothing BUT make laws. 

The system isn't geared to discover innocence or guilt — it's geared to get people through the system as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is not a justice system it is a legal system. It is estimated that 120,000 people behind bars are really innocent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HomelessPatriot said:

The system isn't geared to discover innocence or guilt — it's geared to get people through the system as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is not a justice system it is a legal system. It is estimated that 120,000 people behind bars are really innocent.

My great uncle was convicted of murder. He served 5 years. Then the real killer got caught and confessed. They let him out after ruining so many lives with a false conviction. This is why it's better to let 10 guilty go free than put 1 innocent in jail. That was supposed to be why it was so hard to  actually convict someone, which leads to people being unhappy because someone got off on a technicality. And there are always what are called Political Machines that operate in every county in the country. They don't care who is innocent or guilty and if you are not part of their Club, you are just another casualty if they wish it upon you.  It takes a lot of money to fight those kinds of people. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday a mandatory death penalty for criminals who kill police officers.

Trump, speaking at the 37th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service, called for an immediate end to “the attacks on our police, and we must end them right now.”

“We believe criminals who kill our police should get the death penalty,” POTUS stated. “Bring it forth.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/trump-suggests-death-penalty-for-cop-killers/

What's everyone's opinion on this?? I don't think it should be a death penalty by default. What would happen in the event of an accident? Do that penalty still apply?

What happens when someone has a seizure driving home from work and hits and kills a police officer?  This person killed a police officer and now according to the law should get the death penalty.

Why is a cops life worth more than any other person, a doctor, nurse, teacher, mother or child?  He is saying their lives are more valuable with a mandatory death penalty.  All lives matter!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, God Man said:

What happens when someone has a seizure driving home from work and hits and kills a police officer?  This person killed a police officer and now according to the law should get the death penalty.

Why is a cops life worth more than any other person, a doctor, nurse, teacher, mother or child?  He is saying their lives are more valuable with a mandatory death penalty.  All lives matter!

Sliding into dictatorship....

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Sliding into dictatorship....

Sure are.... not just in your country either!

The system changed for the worse when they privatized the prison system and made it a for-profit enterprise. This should never have happened.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.