Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
bgmnyfrank

Is Trump a sex cult member?

Recommended Posts

Stormy Daniels has that sex cult brand. There was a hd pic right on her instagram - she's branded.

I believe Trump did her. Do you? 

Pal -ed around w Roy Cohn  doing that studio 54 thing in the 70's/early 80's.

Did he bang dudes dressed up like chicks?

Did you see him with Macron, the CIAinstalled French president? 

Here's a cringe  vid of it. WTF

Maybe he just likes Macron...a lot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to tell. If he is then what? If he isn't, what about that?   Maybe he is a closet Satan worshiper, who really knows, or he could be a Born again Christian. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Hard to tell. If he is then what? If he isn't, what about that?   Maybe he is a closet Satan worshiper, who really knows, or he could be a Born again Christian. 

 

It would explain why nobody in the deep state has been locked up, Vegas, Parkland, Syria flip flop, no wall, no late term abortion ban, the huge budget, signing the bump stock ban etc etc. 

If he isn't- good. I prefer my presidents not be sex cult members. 

WikiLeaks released scores of documents Sunday that reveal that GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is the son of Satan.

Trump, according to the documents, was adopted three days after his birth by Mary Anne and Frederick Christ Trump, a New York City real estate developer.

(omit long story about it- feel free to duckduckgo it)

Trump responded to WikiLeaks’ disclosure by Tweeting: “It’s true! Satan is my biological dad! Can’t wait to meet him. Heard he’s a great guy!”

 

Edited by bgmnyfrank
'cause

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, bgmnyfrank said:

Stormy Daniels has that sex cult brand. There was a hd pic right on her instagram - she's branded.

I believe Trump did her. Do you? 

Pal -ed around w Roy Cohn  doing that studio 54 thing in the 70's/early 80's.

Did he bang dudes dressed up like chicks?

Did you see him with Macron, the CIAinstalled French president? 

Here's a cringe  vid of it. WTF

Maybe he just likes Macron...a lot? 

Oh man... Anyone else see the hand gestures at :45?

Yikes. 

Why are the nations so angry? Why do they waste their time with futile plans? The kings of the earth prepare for battle; the rulers plot together against the Lord and against his anointed one. “Let us break their chains,” they cry, “and free ourselves from slavery to God.” But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.
Psalms 2:1‭-‬4 

Edited by Walk Softly
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Oh man... Anyone else see the hand gestures at :45?

Yikes. 

Why are the nations so angry? Why do they waste their time with futile plans? The kings of the earth prepare for battle; the rulers plot together against the Lord and against his anointed one. “Let us break their chains,” they cry, “and free ourselves from slavery to God.” But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.
Psalms 2:1‭-‬4 

It doesn't even look comfortable. Intentional for sure. 

 

Edited by bgmnyfrank
background
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bgmnyfrank said:

Trump responded to WikiLeaks’ disclosure by Tweeting: “It’s true! Satan is my biological dad! Can’t wait to meet him. Heard he’s a great guy!”

 

I don't believe that for one second.  But that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

I don't believe that for one second.  But that's just me.

I don't either. I'm a metaphysical /existence just happens because of consciousness, kind of guy. 

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what we believe does it? It matters what they believe. 

The documents include Trump’s birth certificate that reveal he was born with the name “Damian.” The birth certificate lists Trump’s father as “Satan” and his mother as “Lilith.” There also is a birth announcement from the newspaper, Ailes.

Trump’s place of birth is listed as “Malebolge,” otherwise known as the eighth circle of hell. 

TPTB have been breeding authority for 25 centuries. 

How many kinds of dogs have been bred? From chihuahuas to great danes...

I think a breed of authority exists for every need tbh. 

 

Edited by bgmnyfrank
reasons
  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Oh man... Anyone else see the hand gestures at :45?

Yikes. 

Why are the nations so angry? Why do they waste their time with futile plans? The kings of the earth prepare for battle; the rulers plot together against the Lord and against his anointed one. “Let us break their chains,” they cry, “and free ourselves from slavery to God.” But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.
Psalms 2:1‭-‬4 

Good catch!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Oh man... Anyone else see the hand gestures at :45?

Yikes. 

Why are the nations so angry? Why do they waste their time with futile plans? The kings of the earth prepare for battle; the rulers plot together against the Lord and against his anointed one. “Let us break their chains,” they cry, “and free ourselves from slavery to God.” But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.
Psalms 2:1‭-‬4 

I think that's Micron who's doing the devil horns, but I have seen pics of Trump doing them before in the past (not since he was POTUS anyway).  I don't think I've seen Melania do them, but who knows.  I figure the reason he knows what these people are like, what they've done, what they're up to - like Schneiderman - is because he was part of their cult.  Not the sex cult, the "religious" cult.  We call it Satanism, who knows what they call it.  But I don't think he's part of it now, which is a big reason I think they hate him so much.  Because he's a heretic - to them.  

While I do suspect that might be a sex cult branding on Daniels inner thigh area, I don't think Trump is in to that.  I just don't see him as a complex, games playing guy, and they say he's very germ phobic so I don't see him into that either.  I hate to say it, but I could see him into trannies though as many of the women around him, including Daniels, look like trannies to me.  

Edited by Mehitable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.