CosmicArbiter

Why the QAnon Movement is so dangerous

Just now, Full Throttle said:

I think the whole thing is bullshit but that's just my humble opinion.

Carry on.  I don't have time for it.

You're one of the lucky ones who didn't pay it any mind.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I managed to sidestep this  one as well.  I had already seen too much of the various iterations of #anon so I had a clue what trajectory Q was going to take.  I wasn't disappointed.

I really think the *only* thing the elite/illuminati/globalist (call 'em whatever :) ) truly fear is a mass awakening and uprising.  And I don't think they'll fear even that much longer.

Q and Anon are designed to keep people believing someone else is going to fix all this mess we see so clearly now. "They" just need  us to remain spectators a *little* while longer.....and I suspect "we" collectively will oblige them until it's too late.

Anyone who puts their faith in a man deserves their fate...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I managed to sidestep this  one as well.  I had already seen too much of the various iterations of #anon so I had a clue what trajectory Q was going to take.  I wasn't disappointed.

I really think the *only* thing the elite/illuminati/globalist (call 'em whatever :) ) truly fear is a mass awakening and uprising.  And I don't think they'll fear even that much longer.

Q and Anon are designed to keep people believing someone else is going to fix all this mess we see so clearly now. "They" just need  us to remain spectators a *little* while longer.....and I suspect "we" collectively will oblige them until it's too late.

Good analysis, Jostler.  One thing that's never sat well with me during this movement is why all this corruption needed to be exposed now.  What's changed in the power structure that the higher ups on the pyramid have said "Okay, they can at least know this much." When I think about the spiritual or religious aspect of this whole thing, I always refer back to the law of free will. As long as TPTB can supply us with the bare minimum of knowledge about their plans, they're not imposing themselves on us.

By doing nothing and trusting the plan, we're still giving our consent to the same tricks that they've been pulling.  And Q is doing a frighteningly fantastic job at keeping us idle.  The fact that Q is "exposing" all these things now means that TPTB want to be more open with their games. 

I think there are a lot of factors involved and free will, and the rules relating to it that satan cannot violate are an important one to keep in mind (as I see you already understand :) ).

I have some speculations on why we're seeing so much exposure of evil right now and one has to do with the hour we live in.  If we truly are getting close to the revelation of who this Biblical beast character is and the global population reduction that last 3.5 yrs will entail, then with MANY fewer to control, nowhere near as many "controllers" will be needed.

So, I suspect 'ol slewfoot doesn't mind if the factions fighting for the right to sit on satan's left and right hand in his kingdom kill each other off entirely right  now.  That will just serve to make sure that the organizations and individuals that do survive and find a place in his global government will be the most evil and ruthless possible.  Satan really doesn't care who wins....he owns all sides.  And he's going to need a lot fewer "sidekicks" to control things once this next phase of his plans kicks up to the global level.

I also suspect some of this revealing of evil is God's doing.  I think He's giving us an opportunity to see the bloody, perverted, child murdering, blood drinking, elements in all this so we'll ask Him for help.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CosmicArbiter said:

What makes this movement so different is that its managed to appeal to both those within the conspiracy community and those outside of it. 

Why is this a "movement" ?

Are there "Q" meetings?  Can I buy a Q T-Shirt (maybe Hugh?) ?

It's just some guy or gal or a plethora of them, dropping info that might be Intel on the twitter-verse. If the info is accurate, then maybe it's Intel. If not it's BS. Read it or not. But, a movement, not to my thinking.

There is a guy, who is very connected, who I've read for a time who says that, Q is Military Intelligence; the only agency not corrupted by the Deep State. So, I read and try to decrypt Q's stuff. But, I like cryptography so, it's fun. But, most people have no idea who Q is.. He'll, most people don't know who Pence is. So, take it or leave it. But, chocolate ice cream has more of a movement than Q.

11 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Why is this a "movement" ?

Are there "Q" meetings?  Can I buy a Q T-Shirt (maybe Hugh?) ?

It's just some guy or gal or a plethora of them, dropping info that might be Intel on the twitter-verse. If the info is accurate, then maybe it's Intel. If not it's BS. Read it or not. But, a movement, not to my thinking.

There is a guy, who is very connected, who I've read for a time who says that, Q is Military Intelligence; the only agency not corrupted by the Deep State. So, I read and try to decrypt Q's stuff. But, I like cryptography so, it's fun. But, most people have no idea who Q is.. He'll, most people don't know who Pence is. So, take it or leave it. But, chocolate ice cream has more of a movement than Q.

"Movement" is just the general term that I'm using to describe, well, what ever this is.  The point is that an overwhelming amount of faith and confirmation bias is attracting more people on a daily basis to believe that "Q" is working with Trump to take down evil in a Hollywood-esque cyber war.

It's a masonic checkerboard situation.  People are rooting for the good guy, while not realizing that both sides of the board are controlled by the player(s).  Q promotes free-thought while also limiting it. Q promotes unity while also creating dissent.  I think people are severely underestimating the means that the enemy has to manipulate and engineer certain events.

• Like 1

Q is using the trust of good caring people.  If these people discover the truth about Q they will probably want to destroy Q and those behind it. 

DO NOT PUT ANY TRUST IN "Q" !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosmicArbiter said:

"Movement" is just the general term that I'm using to describe, well, what ever this is.  The point is that an overwhelming amount of faith and confirmation bias is attracting more people on a daily basis to believe that "Q" is working with Trump to take down evil in a Hollywood-esque cyber war.

It's a masonic checkerboard situation.  People are rooting for the good guy, while not realizing that both sides of the board are controlled by the player(s).  Q promotes free-thought while also limiting it. Q promotes unity while also creating dissent.  I think people are severely underestimating the means that the enemy has to manipulate and engineer certain events.

Most of what I read about Q is stuff other people have decrypted and interpreted. I think you're laying blame on the wrong party. The informants/ decrypters interpreters are 90% of what's on the web about Q. Q's tweets are only 10%. It seems the blogosphere and CT write-a-holics are at blame for any polarization or misdirected BS.

Q doesn't like Hilda. Q likes TrumpZilla to a fault. But, if Q truly is Mil Intel, it's a survival scheme along with tossing out some interesting stuff, now and then.

Has anyone charted his predicted accuracy?

1 hour ago, 2many secrets said:

Military Intelligence; the only agency not corrupted by the Deep State

No.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.