Ukshep

Did they alter our DNA with vaccines in the 90's!

I think they did. Don't take my word for it. But I believe it to be the case.

No proof though. So hardcore conspiracy forum it is :D

Schools were and probably still are autism factories. I'm an autistic fool. VACCINES b*tch!

Always missing the basics, But give me something complicated and watch me go!

I guess I'm a winner. Because I like it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My bff has 2 babies, one a toddler the other 7 months old. Cali laws... 76 vaccines for each of them and they are mandatory. She's flipping out and doing everything possible to delay, stop and has decided to home school them. Which might get her out of some of it. She believes the MMR vaccine has injured her son. He just stopped talking after the vaccine.  f**k this world. And to answer your question, I think they are trying to create a world where almost all males are vaccine injured and autistic. 

Don't mind my mildness do you?

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No. lol 

:D Take me home cin. Make me a nice cuppa so we can chill!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

so why do you believe our DNA was manipulated in the '90s?

90's for me :D Anyway... probably other times for people.. and why? There are few moments in life where you see a fork in the road and a switch. One of those times for me was vaccines. Never the same after, NEVER!

Couple that with thought I have on them creating autistic people.... and there being a purpose. AI MIND, That can process data...

And something going on it would seem!

• Like 1

not mine...I'm too old for that, lol...even the vaccines I received in the army were in 1983...but the rest of you??? I'm not so sure...

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 6:42 PM, Cinnamon said:

My bff has 2 babies, one a toddler the other 7 months old. Cali laws... 76 vaccines for each of them and they are mandatory. She's flipping out and doing everything possible to delay, stop and has decided to home school them. Which might get her out of some of it. She believes the MMR vaccine has injured her son. He just stopped talking after the vaccine.  f**k this world. And to answer your question, I think they are trying to create a world where almost all males are vaccine injured and autistic. 

ohh girl, that's criminal

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

WE ARE THE HYBRIDS!

Maybe they are using the vaccines to try and stem the genetic degeneration of the species caused by the forced breeding of gay people not designed to procreate for thousands of years and it's not working?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.