snowball

NSA letter says Bitcoin creation truth is "classified"; arrows point to Satoshi being NSA employee

Did the NSA Create Bitcoin? That's classified

Bitcoin Founder Satoshi Nakamoto was probably an NSA Employee 

Bitcoin is now the talk of the town (Wall St.) and yet we don't know who created it.  There's lots of theories, but we haven't seen any documented evidence.  Having experience in this business looking at the FX markets melt down over the last 10 years in a fraud climax, we wrote Splitting Pennies and explained the world isn't as it seems.  That was before Bitcoin.  Because like for any investment you want to do your due diligence, we started peeling back this onion and wanted to start from inception - and find out who created this (as just like with any investment analysis, it's another data point).  What we found was astonishing - nothing!  No documents, no photographs, no reports, from Satoshi.  Whoever it was created a real pseudonym in order to mask their real identity.  But why?  Now the value of Satoshi's original coins would be in the tens of billions - why not claim them?  It is our logic that it can only be someone or some group connected to the US Government, an employee perhaps - not necessarily that Bitcoin is the brainchild of the government, although that is possible as NSA has the best mathematicians in the world.  We compiled this research into our leading hypothesis in an article here:  EXPOSED: The real creator of Bitcoin is likely the NSA as One World Currency

Just about to spend some of mine on groceries and beer.
Well done NSA, you actually managed to do something productive for your billions dollar a day budget.

11 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Just about to spend some of mine on groceries and beer.
Well done NSA, you actually managed to do something productive for your billions dollar a day budget.

Don't celebrate just yet. They ain't through yet.

Just now, September said:

Don't celebrate just yet. They ain't through yet.

I celebrate every day I'm alive. I know how fleeting it all is.
As far as the NSA goes, I give less than a shit about these tax wasting American agencies. It isn't my money they spend it's yours. All they do generally is cause me inconvenience in my life with their silly wars.
However, as I travel, Bitcoin has been a very useful way of not giving my money to banks for rip off exchange rates.

Add some text next time. Url only topics are going to start being removed as spam soon!

3 minutes ago, Centaur said:

I celebrate every day I'm alive. I know how fleeting it all is.
As far as the NSA goes, I give less than a shit about these tax wasting American agencies. It isn't my money they spend it's yours. All they do generally is cause me inconvenience in my life with their silly wars.
However, as I travel, Bitcoin has been a very useful way of not giving my money to banks for rip off exchange rates.

I was referring to celebrating bitcoin, a NSA trap.  The general idea of a trap is to lure you in and by the time you realize what's really going on it's too late.

56 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

So, in essence, that's a yes then?

Of course. Every big tech since the 90s has been created and orchestrated by them.
Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft (although those two initially resisted), all the early
players line up in fashion, same names.. look at Winklevoss twins.. they were compensated
after the NSA stole Facebook from them and from Ceglia.. it's all controlled, the  public
figures are selected and appointed - Wall Street writes them up hundreds of billions so they can continue
buying up any competition, and the brightest developers and marketers. World Bank, phony charities
and IMF spread the poison worldwide.. going for the Beast System, run by ZOG.

4 minutes ago, September said:

I was referring to celebrating bitcoin, a NSA trap.  The general idea of a trap is to lure you in and by the time you realize what's really going on it's too late.

There is no trap to be had.
If by trap you mean, I'll be dependent on crypto and at their mercy rather than some good ole cash in my pocket, well, I'm converting the crypto to cash to spend in the store.

The only lure today is the convenience and lack of bank charges. Once anyone gets any deeper into my finances they will find a big hole like a Pentagon accountants hard drive.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Once anyone gets any deeper into my finances they will find a big hole like a Pentagon accountants hard drive.

Since I don't know enough about these things to live on the edge, I'll stay away from bitcoin.

Edited by September

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Centaur said:

If by trap you mean, I'll be dependent on crypto and at their mercy rather than some good ole cash in my pocket, well, I'm converting the crypto to cash to spend in the store.

I don't know exactly what the trap entails but it's probably more devious that just dependance.  I do know it's nature is not good.  A gut feeling.

Edited by September

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.