2many secrets

Swede Techies Want/Get CHIPPED [Merged]

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

Are you aware of the passage in Revelation that talks about an event like that?  As a decades long student of prophecy, several years back I was able to see that one from a new angle once I had a bit of info about genetic manipulation, biomechanical/bioelectrical implants (cyborgs) and trans-humanism in general. 

Until then it never  occurred to me that plague of sores was anything other than a supernatural intervention.  It would still fit that bill, but indirectly.  More like just reaping the consequences of trying to turn a human body into something anti-human....rejection.

That is also when I began considering the possibility that the "mark", whatever form it finally ends up taking, may very well have a genetic component.  CRISPR CAS-9 technology certainly  makes it possible.

Yes' I am aware of the passage you quoted.

I personally think the mark is some kind of tech.  For now, until different info or a better understanding comes my way this is my opinion.

Just now, Full Throttle said:

Yes' I am aware of the passage you quoted.

I personally think the mark is some kind of tech.  For now, until different info or a better understanding comes my way this is my opinion.

I think the boils or sores might be a RESULT of the mark.. I dunno what the mark is :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just turn off the power and nothing works. Maybe the beast is electricity. 

Here is the scary part. We all see the path we are headed down.  What was that in 1984, the panopticon?  What we have coming soon is far worse. Those little bits of silicon can enslave the masses. Ration out energy and food. Turn it off all together. If you are not IN, your out. 

What happens when this is implemented world wide. Then a certain hybrid comes along to take over control of the control grid. It is almost like the system is being set up for a monolithic power to run the world. Be it a man, hybrid, or artificial intelligence I do not have a finger on yet. Guess time  will tell. 

2 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Here is the scary part. We all see the path we are headed down.  What was that in 1984, the panopticon?  What we have coming soon is far worse. Those little bits of silicon can enslave the masses. Ration out energy and food. Turn it off all together. If you are not IN, your out. 

What happens when this is implemented world wide. Then a certain hybrid comes along to take over control of the control grid. It is almost like the system is being set up for a monolithic power to run the world. Be it a man, hybrid, or artificial intelligence I do not have a finger on yet. Guess time  will tell. 

I'm sure that whatever mechanism controls it, will be controlled by the same ole controllers we have now, or their psychotic heirs. It will just make it a lot easier for them because the mechanism will also be their "slave". 

What I understand is at the present most people I know will not outright accept this system. And surely no implant. You would see all out war and that 2nd amendment would go into full force.  No, time has to slowly expose us to less nefarious things by sneaking it all in under the crack in the door.  Once the system is in place, some more time will go by to get everyone comfortable with forfietting their privacy, then once in place, the chip implants come into play. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure that whatever mechanism controls it, will be controlled by the same ole controllers we have now, or their psychotic heirs. It will just make it a lot easier for them because the mechanism will also be their "slave". 

Yes, but the controllers we have now also bow to another force. There are two beasts , the system gets handed off. The first comes out of the sea, the next gets handed the power over earth. Rev 13

Edited by BeachedOnMars

16 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I think the boils or sores might be a RESULT of the mark.. I dunno what the mark is :)

Right, The Mark CAUSES the sore's boils.

I heard about this stuff from a pal from Sweden. We often talked about skynet coming in the future. I even have a small article about this on my site which is basically all my ideas about the dangers our our coming TECHNOCRATIC "Skynet" society.

Which would basically see the SCIENCE FICTION of the Terminator films coming to life. The 1984 Orwellian nightmare is a reality. Add in the Terminator and in a bit of the Matrix as well. OK ok Minority Report too etc etc The skies the limit..or not. heh

This is just a possible future we have to consider as we are on a certain path with certain ideas. We do need to re-evaluate how we do things on this planet or we head for dire situations IMHO.

Some may not agree an think this kind of thinking is negative ..defeatist ETC. But consider when one is in a hole do you pretend the hole doesn't exist? So then you have not really fallen into the hole?  Do you pretend like everything is magically going to be ok and just work out and you will magically find your way out of the hole and joy joy joy! JOY! Or do you have to find a way to get out of the hole OR...stay there and cease to be?

We are on a certain path. We need to understand ourselves what we are doing as a planet and fix a few? things. Until then I have no choice but to project into the future based on our actions and direction up till this point now and see that there are some pertinent issues WE DO HAVE DO RESOLVE on this planet or we head for something.....not ....not very fun if we are not careful

Let me finally say this. It is a fork in the road situation here. We are on the cusp of either causing our own destruction OR level up so to speak to a new wave of consciousness/a new understanding about ourselves and the inner and outer workings of the omniverse at large and progress beyond beliefs and our wildest dreams.

Peace.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, neo1eht said:

I heard about this stuff from a pal from Sweden. We often talked about skynet coming in the future. I even have a small article about this on my site which is basically all my ideas about the dangers our our coming TECHNOCRATIC "Skynet" society.

Which would basically see the SCIENCE FICTION of the Terminator films coming to life. The 1984 Orwellian nightmare is a reality. Add in the Terminator and in a bit of the Matrix as well. OK ok Minority Report too etc etc The skies the limit..or not. heh

This is just a possible future we have to consider as we are on a certain path with certain ideas. We do need to re-evaluate how we do things on this planet or we head for dire situations IMHO.

Some may not agree an think this kind of thinking is negative ..defeatist ETC. But consider when one is in a hole do you pretend the hole doesn't exist? So then you have not really fallen into the hole?  Do you pretend like everything is magically going to be ok and just work out and you will magically find your way out of the hole and joy joy joy! JOY! Or do you have to find a way to get out of the hole OR...stay there and cease to be?

We are on a certain path. We need to understand ourselves what we are doing as a planet and fix a few? things. Until then I have no choice but to project into the future based on our actions and direction up till this point now and see that there are some pertinent issues WE DO HAVE DO RESOLVE on this planet or we head for something.....not ....not very fun if we are not careful

Let me finally say this. It is a fork in the road situation here. We are on the cusp of either causing our own destruction OR level up so to speak to a new wave of consciousness/a new understanding about ourselves and the inner and outer workings of the omniverse at large and progress beyond beliefs and our wildest dreams.

Peace.

Absolutely. We are already making the wrong moves and can start to see the path.  

It is about our individually which in time will be stripped from us, and is already being done with social media, ect. Also with our individuality comes privacy and independence.  The great "social gains" promised by the people spearheading this tech is actually all a lie, it is completely opposite. There will be no freedom when all is connected. 

Our elected lawmakers are not interested in avoiding this so what recourse do we have?

• Like 1

Though I follow both local and national laws, I've never thought of myself as a "law and order" guy.

With the coming network (Google: Mesh Networks) of interconnected things, both hardware and human, reporting on each other, it's time to reassess who we call when in trouble.

In the past, most called law enforcement for those kinds of problems. And, the doctors took care of most others. But, a new dude/dudeette may be as important in the near future .. your local White Hat Hackers. One for hardware, and one for software. Wait and see.

Posted (edited)

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/58e5251977bb701a008b68a2-1334-1000.jpg
A microchip implant as shown in this photo with "body-hacker" Jowan Osterlund of Sweden.

15 May 2018   :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Thousands of people in Sweden are embedding microchips under their skin to replace ID cards  :wacko:

About 3,000 Swedish people have inserted a microchip into their bodies to make their daily lives easier.   

People with the implants can wave their hand near a machine to unlock their office or gym, rather than taking out a key card   

So-called biohacking is on the rise as more people depend on wearable technology and interconnected devices.  

Many microchip users are not concerned with hacking or surveillance at this point.

Source:
http://www.businessinsider.com/swedish-people-embed-microchips-under-skin-to-replace-id-cards-2018-5

(clip)

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DdRLur0UQAAfJJb.mp4

This is going to be used to carry out unspeakable acts of evil.

Anyone who has read the Book of Revelation knows what is to come.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdRfbAJVwAAK6VC.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdMjFygW4AIRkeg.jpg

:bf-this:

Edited by GySgtermey

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.