2many secrets

Swede Techies Want/Get CHIPPED [Merged]

Poor Sweden seems to be going over the edge. Many, seem to embrace their emigrant sexual crime problem as Progressive, now Chipping?

Microchips get under the skin of technophile Swedes

yahoo.com |

Stockholm (AFP) - It's the size of a grain of rice but could hold the key to many aspects of your life.

A tiny microchip inserted under the skin can replace the need to carry keys, credit cards and train tickets.

That might sound like an Orwellian nightmare to some but in Sweden it is a welcome reality for a growing number who favours convenience over concerns of potential personal data violations.

The small implants were first used in 2015 in Sweden -- initially confidentially -- and several other countries.

Swedes have gone on to be very active in microchipping, with scant debate about issues surrounding its use, in a country keen on new technology and where the sharing of personal information is held up as a sign of a transparent society.

Twenty-eight year-old Ulrika Celsing is one of 3,000 Swedes to have injected a microchip into her hand to try out a new way of life.

To enter her workplace, the media agency Mindshare, she simply waves her hand on a small box and types in a code before the doors open.

"It was fun to try something new and to see what one could use it for to make life easier in the future," she told AFP.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/microchips-under-skin-technophile-swedes-033147071.html

39 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

"It was fun to try something new and to see what one could use it for to make life easier in the future," she told AFP.

Until it made us all sick, then the sores came out all over us, then burst like small pustules. It was fun till all that happened. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2many secrets said:

Twenty-eight year-old Ulrika Celsing is one of 3,000 Swedes to have injected a microchip into her hand to try out a new way of life.

The Swedes are the guinea pigs of the tech world. I lived in Stockholm from '98-00 at that time they were already transitioning to pay by phone at stores as the Euro was also being rolled out. They have been conditioned to accept it over years of security procedures at the workplace. In Sweden you must have clearance to use a copy machine ( Xerox ) It started with needing a password and progressed to entry cards and passwords and now it will be entry card and password in the chip, nothing to carry or remember.

• Like 1

Wait till it's mandatory. You can't complain then :D well you can... but... It won't end well!

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Wait till it's mandatory. You can't complain then :D well you can... but... It won't end well!

The current Passive RFID chips can be tracked from 100 yards / Meters. They are low frequency so not a 5G component. But, the RFID reader is easily coupled to the 5G network.

Oh look, says the network, Shep is out of milk .. according to his frig's morning report. And, he's in the neighborhood, as per his phone's GPS reporting, and we know he buys strawberries when in season. So, track him when he enters the store and be sure he knows strawberries are in season and on sale. If he hasn't purchased by checkout, the clerk/Bot will remind him..

Oh, look.. Shep needs new tires. We'll send him a note as per the report from his vehicle's data upload. And, copy it to local authorities so, if they aren't replaced in 10 days;  a notice is sent and fine levied if, the car is driven to anyplace but Cin's Tires.

7 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Until it made us all sick, then the sores came out all over us, then burst like small pustules. It was fun till all that happened. 

Are you aware of the passage in Revelation that talks about an event like that?  As a decades long student of prophecy, several years back I was able to see that one from a new angle once I had a bit of info about genetic manipulation, biomechanical/bioelectrical implants (cyborgs) and trans-humanism in general. 

Until then it never  occurred to me that plague of sores was anything other than a supernatural intervention.  It would still fit that bill, but indirectly.  More like just reaping the consequences of trying to turn a human body into something anti-human....rejection.

Rev 16:2

So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

That is also when I began considering the possibility that the "mark", whatever form it finally ends up taking, may very well have a genetic component.  CRISPR CAS-9 technology certainly  makes it possible.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Are you aware of the passage in Revelation that talks about an event like that?  As a decades long student of prophecy, several years back I was able to see that one from a new angle once I had a bit of info about genetic manipulation, biomechanical/bioelectrical implants (cyborgs) and trans-humanism in general. 

Until then it never  occurred to me that plague of sores was anything other than a supernatural intervention.  It would still fit that bill, but indirectly.  More like just reaping the consequences of trying to turn a human body into something anti-human....rejection.

That is also when I began considering the possibility that the "mark", whatever form it finally ends up taking, may very well have a genetic component.  CRISPR CAS-9 technology certainly  makes it possible.

So then if this type of thechnology is the mark of the beast, who is the beast, and how are humans getting this technology? How far does it go and who has sold their souls to gain this power?

6 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

So then if this type of thechnology is the mark of the beast, who is the beast, and how are humans getting this technology? How far does it go and who has sold their souls to gain this power?

In the same way a murderer is to blame, And not his body. The mark of the beast is not technology. But something that comes from it or on it.

Meat, Tech. Vessels only. The intelligent directive thought however, instil the spirit of the beast and thus the mark could be associated with something online already, Or even a message delivered upon it. I say we watch how the world unfolds. For now!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I'm not flatly stating anything is the mark.  I am watching.  I can now see the possibility (i think likelihood) that the mark may well involve some level of genetic manipulation.

I don't think we know exactly what the mark is yet...I don't think it's visible and it may  not be fully clear until they begin trying to force it on us...or else.

All I know is it will be an economic mark.  It will involve worship. And it's a "no return" choice.....final.   That in itself lends support to the idea it may have a genetic component.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

In the same way a murderer is to blame, And not his body. The mark of the beast is not technology. But something that comes from it or on it.

Meat, Tech. Vessels only. The intelligent directive thought however, instil the spirit of the beast and thus the mark could be associated with something online already, Or even a message delivered upon it. I say we watch how the world unfolds. For now!

The reason I say that it could be some sort of tech is when reading Enoch there were certain fallen angels that taught men about metallurgy and other things. Just trying to grasp the big picture. Large segments of time going by can blur our understanding sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I'm not flatly stating anything is the mark.  I am watching.  I can now see the possibility (i think likelihood) that the mark may well involve some level of genetic manipulation.

I don't think we know exactly what the mark is yet...I don't think it's visible and it may  not be fully clear until they begin trying to force it on us...or else.

All I know is it will be an economic mark.  It will involve worship. And it's a "no return" choice.....final.   That in itself lends support to the idea it may have a genetic component.

That is good to not be hasty to judge. It let's us keep our minds open to the big picture. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.