lostlogin

Just made this and it is delicious thread

Post what you've just cooked that is delicious. I just made Mochi Butter Cake from this recipe:

Only a few tweeks-I used maple sugar instead of white sugar,  made a "crust" of crumbled Jennies Coconut macaroons and steamed it for two hours in the instant pot instead of baking. It set up perfectly and is insanely good.🍮

• Like 1

I love to cook and bake !  Using maple sugar and coconut macaroons sounds good . I will try this and see if my lady friend likes it ..

Superkicker

Panko/Teriyaki Air Fried Chicken Tenders. Marinate in Teriyaki for 1 hour, then: Egg-Bread Crumbs-Egg again-Panko Bread Crumbs seasoned and air fry for 8 min. @ 400F. Turn over and 6 more min. @ 400. Juices totally sealed in and most tender ever!!! Dip in honey-mustard, Blue cheese dressing, BBQ or ????  You will be hooked!!!

12 hours ago, lostlogin said:

Post what you've just cooked that is delicious. I just made Mochi Butter Cake from this recipe:

Only a few tweeks-I used maple sugar instead of white sugar,  made a "crust" of crumbled Jennies Coconut macaroons and steamed it for two hours in the instant pot instead of baking. It set up perfectly and is insanely good.🍮

I'm terrible at baking but this looks so good, I want to try it! Yummy! 

I made a bacon bbq cheddar sammich today.

Started with organic white flour grain Fresh baked artizan french bread, soft and crusty. Tillamook cheddar, hand sliced off the brick. Bacon slices folded in half, then fried golden using the iron bacon press in the pan. Sweet baby rays as the condiment,. Simple, toothy, wonderful food.

No picture, I already ate it before I logged on!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

🍴 Oh yeah!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Superkicker said:

Panko/Teriyaki Air Fried Chicken Tenders. Marinate in Teriyaki for 1 hour, then: Egg-Bread Crumbs-Egg again-Panko Bread Crumbs seasoned and air fry for 8 min. @ 400F. Turn over and 6 more min. @ 400. Juices totally sealed in and most tender ever!!! Dip in honey-mustard, Blue cheese dressing, BBQ or ????  You will be hooked!!!

Air fryers are amazing. Now, there is an improvement in technology that has helped the human race. If NASA had created the airfryer I wouldn't care if they faked the moon landing. 

Edited by lostlogin
NASA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

I made a bacon bbq cheddar sammich today.

Started with organic white flour grain Fresh baked artizan french bread, soft and crusty. Tillamook cheddar, hand sliced off the brick. Bacon slices folded in half, then fried golden using the iron bacon press in the pan. Sweet baby rays as the condiment,. Simple, toothy, wonderful food.

Sounds yummy to me.  I love bacon and cheese.

• Like 1

Anyone ever try a crock pot pizza?   No foolin, you tube has multiple recipe's for it. if you like/love pizza, try one made in the ole crock, betcha gonna luv it!!!

17 hours ago, lostlogin said:

I showed this to my mother, and she says we are doing it! LOL 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.