Sagd

Smoking darts drinking whisky?

3 minutes ago, Sagd said:

So what say you?

Sounds like it could turn out badly :) I've stuck myself with a dart in this whiskey drinking scenario before hehe!

Lol ahhhg no im in silent zone backyard listening to lucana coil abot 18c its awesome

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Lol ahhhg no im in silent zone backyard listening to lucana coil abot 18c its awesome

Oh my sounds like fun actually... :) gotta enjoy life. Don't we :p

My friend is there any other reason.ive got stars whiskey unlimited music fresh air wearing shorts t shirt early may its all good and silence I'm making the noise 

5 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Smoking darts drinking whisky-

Is much better than

-smoking whisky drinking darts.

just sayin.

I have not tried smoking whiskey.  Sounds interesting.  How do we do this?

5 hours ago, phxsparks said:

I have not tried smoking whiskey.  Sounds interesting.  How do we do this?

::snip:: An individual can pour alcohol over dry ice and inhale it directly or with a straw, or make a DIY vaporizing kit using bike pumps. The alcohol of choice is poured into a bottle, the bottle is corked, and the bicycle pump needle is poked through the top of the cork. Air is pumped into the bottle to vaporize the alcohol, and the user inhales.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/05/smoking-alcohol-the-dangerous-way-people-are-getting-drunk/

46 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

::snip:: An individual can pour alcohol over dry ice and inhale it directly or with a straw, or make a DIY vaporizing kit using bike pumps. The alcohol of choice is poured into a bottle, the bottle is corked, and the bicycle pump needle is poked through the top of the cork. Air is pumped into the bottle to vaporize the alcohol, and the user inhales.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/05/smoking-alcohol-the-dangerous-way-people-are-getting-drunk/

:gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.