Posted (edited)

For those that don't know, the rumor was that back in the day...like pre-2008, GLP used to host a group of gangstalkers known as 'the smurfs'.

They were led by someone called 'papa smurf' who was either a moderator or an administrator at GLP. Papa Smurf would select the gangstalking target and his gang would relentlessly troll them until they broke. It was a game they played. 

This is where I first encountered the term 'loosh'.

Edited by Therin

They rarely f**ked with me while I was there, however I hated Chip and always f**ked with him and his mountain man picture.  I went by the same name as I do here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

They rarely f**ked with me while I was there, however I hated Chip and always f**ked with him and his mountain man picture.  I went by the same name as I do here.

I used to call him Chimp. LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, BacktotheShadows said:

seems like we are talking to ourselves on both your thread and mine....lol...people scared....

They haven't been 'initiated'. I can tell that you most likely have. 

5 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Pleased to meet you, man. Always nice to bump into another survivor. 

3 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

seems like we are talking to ourselves on both your thread and mine....lol...people scared....

I'm just not sure what the topic is lol. How can I weigh in. Maybe clarify a bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Therin said:

They haven't been 'initiated'. I can tell that you most likely have. 

By initiated I mean that you have seen death up close and personal. Conquered fear etc.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I'm just not sure what the topic is lol. How can I weigh in. Maybe clarify a bit.

We are talking about GLP and how they like to gang-stalk people who disagree with them.  I also found a little write up from the Comedian and the new website he hangs out with.  I went to the website and I see some familiar names.  I just want to forewarn you that there may be spies among us.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.