BacktotheShadows

Happy Mothers Day!!

You mom's know you deserve to be thanked :D Probably more. Rewarded even! :nodl:

Is it today???   Kinda shocking I would not remember, I lost my Mom Just a few month's ago,  December 28th.  

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out their!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Is it today???   Kinda shocking I would not remember, I lost my Mom Just a few month's ago,  December 28th.  

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out their!!!!!!!

Sorry about your Mom.  May she rest in peace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

Happy mothers day, from the top of Arbuckle Mountain, in my broken down truck. LOL.

Let me guess regen issues plugged DPF filter? Happy mother's day to all the COP moms 

17 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Let me guess regen issues plugged DPF filter? Happy mother's day to all the COP moms 

Nope air valve on dash won't release. No one open to get part. Now waiting on a tow. Been here since 6am. Going to be about 3hrs more waiting on tow.

My Mom went to be with the LORD almost 30 years ago... But my wife filled those years with the best mothering and grand mothering I have ever seen... Happy Mothers Day!.....yep and Amen.:heart:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Nope air valve on dash won't release. No one open to get part. Now waiting on a tow. Been here since 6am. Going to be about 3hrs more waiting on tow.

Ah yes leaky valve under dash or wont release at all my trucks have the same all the time our DPF issues come from only running 30 to 50km speeds and really cold temps motors dont get hot enough 

Edited by Sagd

Well I guess when the tow truck gets here he's going to have to release the brakes by the Springs inside the chamber's to get this thing towed back. I think I'll celebrate Mother's Day tomorrow by taking a day off

• Haha 1

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers, mothers to be and those who identify as mothers..:poke:

But, if it were not for fathers there'd be no mothers anyway... (Think Adam) 🤣

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.