somedude33

Banned From GLP. Anyone Else On Here Banned? False Flag About to Happen?

Cygnus

GLP cannot battle the Cygnus and Win 😘

Cygnus

I once saw trinity gangstalking a tranny midget, Then I realized I was seeing a mirror on the wall. And he was playing grab-ass with himself.

10 minutes ago, roamer said:

First of all, the hwid is Windows specific. What about Linux? Or FreeBSD?

The next question is: does a TCP/IP connect exchange the hwid?? It doesn't make sense. Ok, there are many issues with Win which don't make sense.

i think ur last sentance says it all got me there i dont have the slightest clue

but its microsofts security so im guessing its inside the data packet itself but idk ..

ur a network admin maby actualy do the google search this time and you tell me ... since i had to be the one to show u a hwid and mac adress arnt the same fair is fair

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, markovian said:

ur a network admin maby actualy do the google search this time and you tell me

Will do. I'm curious whether Windows is broadcasting the hwid. There is still another possibility, which comes to my mind just now ... browser identification. It's not fully reliable, but anyway.

Our debate brought me to an interesting idea, thank you. More about that stuff later -- a bit of research is necessary.

Edited by roamer

3 hours ago, Cygnus said:

I once saw trinity gangstalking a tranny midget, Then I realized I was seeing a mirror on the wall. And he was playing grab-ass with himself.

:burn: ooh

He took money to impact the narrative and they ran a msm piece to feed him some traffic.  He thought a short list ban and a bunch of sock accounts would be enough to pull an Alex Jones on the glpers.  Once he realized that ct people that are a bit beyond the Alex Jones crowd are resolved in the way they see things, he started mass  banning anybody and everybody.  He will tell his clients that he was successful in changing the narrative and not disclose that it was all fake postings.  Glp is like that bar you went to in high school that you remember having fun at, so you stop by and have a drink every now and again.  You wonder what happened to it and then you realize the people who.made it fun are not around anymore.

3 hours ago, roamer said:

Will do. I'm curious whether Windows is broadcasting the hwid. There is still another possibility, which comes to my mind just now ... browser identification. It's not fully reliable, but anyway.

Our debate brought me to an interesting idea, thank you. More about that stuff later -- a bit of research is necessary.

They use all 7 identifiers at Google.

The Chip broadcasts what chip it is and an ID number along with Operating system,  MAC address is also used at GLP as found by practical experimentation. When you changed your IP and were still banned changing your MAC address got you in. It is illegal to scan for MAC addresses of Europeans. Just another of their actual criminal offences. Likewise Google is also in breach of European law because they do MAC address scanning as standard.

I was never banned at that website.  However, at one point in time, I banned a lot of trolls and shills who were trying to destroy the place; very ancient history.  I no longer spend any effort to participate there.  That website has gone beyond redemption. Stick a fork in it, It is done.  It may languish for much longer but its respectable days are over.

Viva La COP!

jay.gif.f406f66871ffe991d1244ba0cf9900db.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GTBighair said:

...just got un banned there...

why now?

just random or something more sinister?:sparrowwtf:

I know my work camp gets banned regularly I come home I'm back in but I only go there maybe once a week just too look at the headlines and there always the same bash women and race bait threads sad really

• Like 1

Hello. This is my 2nd day on this site. I finally realized I had to pay if I didn't want to deal with being banned. Found this site by accident as I couldn't handle the extreme nastiness I got yesterday on GLP. Would like to talk to a more knowledgeable poster re who really owns GLP,  why you can't link to Pizzagate - Voat or to certain other sites, why the word "Tavistock" is so taboo, yet no one will tell you what exactly is the "no - no" subjects. To me extreme rudeness is uncalled for, as is beyond the pale racist language even if you violently disagree with another's views.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.