somedude33

Banned From GLP. Anyone Else On Here Banned? False Flag About to Happen?

7 hours ago, roamer said:

They ban whole ip ranges pretty often -- like banning an isp provider.

its would be kinda pointless to ban ip ranges that worked in the dialup days but when u change ip now days u dont just get the last fyew numbers changed

baning based on region is probly what they do ... still easy to bypass

most who respond bye banning ips are not to bright u wana be effective u ban hardware id

11 minutes ago, markovian said:

baning based on region is probly what they do ... still easy to bypass

most who respond bye banning ips are not to bright u wana be effective u ban hardware id

Idk ... I posted what other users wrote there about bans years ago.

But my (dynamic) ip was banned there multiple times in the past, despite the fact that I was just lurking.

By the way, it is impossible to ban hardware id (MAC adress), because it is only available within the same network segment. The next router will overwrite the hardware id.

I've been over there and it is pretty dead. GLP is former shadow of itself.  There seems to be a lot of idiots posting there now more than usual.

49 minutes ago, roamer said:

Idk ... I posted what other users wrote there about bans years ago.

But my (dynamic) ip was banned there multiple times in the past, despite the fact that I was just lurking.

By the way, it is impossible to ban hardware id (MAC adress), because it is only available within the same network segment. The next router will overwrite the hardware id.

i dont think hwid works the way u think it dose they have been useing hwid bans to get rid of skilled cheaters like myself for many many years just google hwid ban and find the masses on them and how to bypass them ... tho ull be lurking in game hacking forms

16 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Hey next time you get unbanned, go over there and advertise for us.  There might be at least 3 people left over there with 2 brain cells to rub together.

not true i am here must b only 2 left then.but umm thx for the compliment or UN-welcome........

1 minute ago, JAZZ said:

not true i am here must b only 2 left then.but umm thx for the compliment or UN-welcome........

Good! Welcome! Now, if we can just rescue the other 2. 

hat least you upgraded me to citizen. i was bout to protest for being insulted "as a immigrant".

15 minutes ago, JAZZ said:

hat least you upgraded me to citizen. i was bout to protest for being insulted "as a immigrant".

LOL We have some protests signs in the emojis somewhere and just about every flag you can think of.  Seriously, though. Welcome! And I hope you have some fun and find some useful info here. 

5 hours ago, roamer said:

not necessary ... I rechecked my network admin skills, futhermore I was looking for a reference:

http://www.laneye.com/network/how-network-works/mac-address-and-ip-address-relationship.htm

yes yes this is all true to a mac adress ... but hwid and mac adress are not the same thing

https://www.techopedia.com/definition/3369/hardware-identification-hwid

28 minutes ago, markovian said:

yes yes this is all true to a mac adress ... but hwid and mac adress are not the same thing

https://www.techopedia.com/definition/3369/hardware-identification-hwid

First of all, the hwid is Windows specific. What about Linux? Or FreeBSD?

The next question is: does a TCP/IP connect exchange the hwid?? It doesn't make sense. Ok, there are many issues with Win which don't make sense.

They are banning all Verizon IP ranges slowly. I got hit a few weeks ago. A co worker got hit yesterday. I sent my co worker here.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.