somedude33

Banned From GLP. Anyone Else On Here Banned? False Flag About to Happen?

somedude33

i read this thread a while back and i think that the OP might be onto something.... i noticed glp banned my actual ip address, and i NEVER post using my real ip....

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/59916-heads-up-may-be-a-big-false-flag-coming-related-to-glp-bans/

i also noticed that they have less than 1,200 people on that site for he past few weeks... it used to be around 2,000 on a normal day, so its about half that now.. could a massive false flag be around the corner?

Here is my guess based on the false tsunami alerts this week. 

Planted charges will trigger the landslide and megatsunami in Hawaii. This may lead to a large eruption as well.

But that makes no sense. Why would any power group want to do that? So many countries would be effected, not just the united states. Sounds kinda nuts. Anybody got better?

3 hours ago, somedude33 said:

i noticed glp banned my actual ip address, and i NEVER post using my real ip....

They ban whole ip ranges pretty often -- like banning an isp provider.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roamer said:

They ban whole ip ranges pretty often -- like banning an isp provider.

I get a free pass over there. They wont ban me, Because they want to see what I say since they are targeting me 😛 So i feed them lies and watch as glp refocus the whole board to try and stalk me. What shall we go with today? lol

I've done pringles, Done freddy kreuger.... lol may need to switch back to fav foods!

GLP, what's that? Honestly visited there 3 times over 7 years. 

Wasn't the false flag question raised a few weeks ago because some dude is a C.I.A plant or some shit?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lostlogin said:

I think conspiracy theory discussions should be promoted as a dementia cure. 

Do explain more??

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Do explain more??

By burning neural pathways. New thoughts burn through your brain creating new neural pathways and fighting off dementia.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Here is my guess based on the false tsunami alerts this week. 

Planted charges will trigger the landslide and megatsunami in Hawaii. This may lead to a large eruption as well.

But that makes no sense. Why would any power group want to do that? So many countries would be effected, not just the united states. Sounds kinda nuts. Anybody got better?

False Flags make money.  Something of that magnitude would create billions maybe trillions...

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Hey next time you get unbanned, go over there and advertise for us.  There might be at least 3 people left over there with 2 brain cells to rub together. 

The last time I got unbanned I did!!!! 2 seconds later I was banned again! LOLOLOLOL!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.