CosmicArbiter

Hello Conspiracy Outposters!

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

welcome :)

Hello there! Thank you for your kind welcome 😀

3 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Welcome.  Here on COP you will find a diverse and intellectual individuals.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you!  Based on what I've seen over the past year, this site is full of intellectuals.  I'm glad to be here.

3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Welcome to the forum! 

Thanks! It's nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CosmicArbiter said:

Hello there! Thank you for your kind welcome 😀

Thank you!  Based on what I've seen over the past year, this site is full of intellectuals.  I'm glad to be here.

Thanks! It's nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you also.  

18 minutes ago, CosmicArbiter said:

Hey guys! I'm a long time lurker on this forum, but this is my first time making an account and posting.  I've moved from places like GLP and Above Top Secret, only to see them turn into sites that I could no longer stand by.  Just recently, I've decided to officially migrate from the GreatAwakening subreddit, which follows the QAnon phenomena. 

I've followed the QAnon movement since the beginning and I've always had my doubts.  However, like a lot of people, I wanted something to believe in. I was willing to confine myself into a nice little box if it meant that I could finally have hope.  So, I followed Q against my better judgment, while still maintaining some of my skepticism.  However, the recent Q drops have shown me a side of people that I really don't like.  It's shown me how easy it is to control a large group of people when they put enough of their faith in something.  To see "critical thinkers" change on such a hair trigger or with the keystrokes of a few words, is very scary to me and that lets me know where the movement is heading. That's a pure example of a psyop.

As for how I found this lovely place, I was actually researching Tavistock last year.  It was the very first time I had ever heard of the institute and I came across a thread by UKShep that explained it's connection to certain conspiracy sites. It was really well put together and I could tell that the guy knew what he was talking about.  

So, with the last of my safe havens being infiltrated and subverted, here I am.  As far as my primary conspiracy beliefs go, I believe that everything that happens in this world is connected to bloodlines and the elite families.  Everything boils down to which family thinks they should have a monopoly on the planet. You can't solve any of this world's problems if you don't deal with them first.  Everything else is controlled opposition and theater.

With that being said, I absolutely love and respect what Cinnamon and Shep do on this forum and I hope to be able to stick around for a long time and contribute my perspective.

Bolded that line because darn it do I know what you mean! :nodl:

Welcome to the forum!  :CoplandianKnight:

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Bolded that line because darn it do I know what you mean! :nodl:

Welcome to the forum!  :CoplandianKnight:

Thanks Shep! :D

It's really scary though man.  Strangely enough, by preaching unity, patriotism, and camaraderie the way that Q has, his recent drops have done an amazing job at doing the complete opposite of that these last few days.  I can't stick around there any longer.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CosmicArbiter said:

Thanks Shep! :D

It's really scary though man.  Strangely enough, by preaching unity, patriotism, and camaraderie the way that Q has, his recent drops have done an amazing job at doing the complete opposite of that these last few days.  I can't stick around there any longer.  

It's been a tough thing to watch. I tried speaking against it but I tend to find I'm first on speaking and thus I get the most shit.  Perks of reading so much news I guess. I come to conclusions faster! That said... Watching the Q thing play out strikes me deep with sadness. But then it's the same with anything I know is bs or fake or existing purely for a purpose not spoken. It's hard to swallow. Knowing but never being believed...

I do thing if we all look within. We can all fix this world :) sanity can return. And we need that. So we ain't lost at least!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.