Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
GySgtermey

Starbucks Becomes America's Largest Public Restroom!

Recommended Posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/hgjhghg_0_1.jpg?itok=gQl9D_qd

May 11, 2018.:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Starbucks Becomes America's Largest Public Restroom

Now, thanks to a new policy announced by executive chairman Howard Schultz at the Atlantic Council on Thursday, any and all who wish to unburden themselves or simply take an invigorating sink shower at any of Starbucks' nearly 27,000 locations - whether they are paying customers or not - can make use of Starbucks' repenting facilities.

While Schultz told the audience "we don't want to become a public restroom," he added "But we're going to make the right decision a hundred percent of the time and give people the key, because we don't want anyone at Starbucks to feel as if we are not giving access to you to the bathroom because you are 'less than. 'We want you to be 'more than.'"

Source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-11/starbucks-becomes-americas-largest-public-restroom

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Junkies going to love this

I had a similar thought!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Where did this stem from?  I know about the two black guys that were arrested because they were loitering, but what is this bathroom nonsense?  Is this from the same incident?

What the hell ever happened to the "We have the right to refuse service".  Now the government is overreaching into private businesses?

If you are not a paying customer then get the f**k out.  That is what I would say if I owned a business.

Edited by BacktotheShadows
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Where did this stem from?  I know about the two black guys that were arrested because they were loitering, but what is this bathroom nonsense?  Is this from the same incident?

What the hell ever happened to the "We have the right to refuse service".  Now the government is overreaching into private businesses?

If you are not a paying customer then get the f**k out.  That is what I would say if I owned a business.

First off maybe you go watch the incident you are talking about then watch the reponse from Starcucks on the incident then come back and talk about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Too Little Too Late.

Damn Right! I dislike starcucks so much that if I was black I wouldnt even attempt to get my starcucks reparations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, mariosblack said:

First off maybe you go watch the incident you are talking about then watch the reponse from Starcucks on the incident then come back and talk about it. 

Two black men walked into a Starbucks in downtown Philadelphia on Thursday afternoon and sat down. Officials said they had asked to use the restroom but because they had not bought anything, an employee refused the request. They were eventually asked to leave, and when they declined, an employee called the police.

I see what it is about now.  More race baiting.  Should they have been arrested over something this petty, no.  However if you are asked to leave then leave.  The police should have given them a no-trespass warning.  Now Starbucks is backing down and allowing anyone to use their bathrooms weather you buy from them or not.  

If they didn't back down I would have supported them.  It was not them that were wrong, it was the police.  The manager only called the police, I don't think he makes the choice on who gets arrested or not.  I also want to see the entire video of the two black men and their actions prior to the arrest.  They were not arrested because they were black, they were arrested because of their actions.

Edited by BacktotheShadows
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GySgtermey said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/hgjhghg_0_1.jpg?itok=gQl9D_qd

May 11, 2018.:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Starbucks Becomes America's Largest Public Restroom

Now, thanks to a new policy announced by executive chairman Howard Schultz at the Atlantic Council on Thursday, any and all who wish to unburden themselves or simply take an invigorating sink shower at any of Starbucks' nearly 27,000 locations - whether they are paying customers or not - can make use of Starbucks' repenting facilities.

While Schultz told the audience "we don't want to become a public restroom," he added "But we're going to make the right decision a hundred percent of the time and give people the key, because we don't want anyone at Starbucks to feel as if we are not giving access to you to the bathroom because you are 'less than. 'We want you to be 'more than.'"

Source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-11/starbucks-becomes-americas-largest-public-restroom

 

The next time I suffer from projectile diarrhea, I'll be sure to run over to Starbucks and use their bathroom.    :gsbrnint:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mariosblack said:

Damn Right! I dislike starcucks so much that if I was black I wouldnt even attempt to get my starcucks reparations

You do realize that the reparations were a hoax right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

You do realize that the reparations were a hoax right?

reparations as in the black guy going into starcucks getting free coffee and posting the video to social media. You would know if you bothered to research this stupid starcucks incident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Two black men walked into a Starbucks in downtown Philadelphia on Thursday afternoon and sat down. Officials said they had asked to use the restroom but because they had not bought anything, an employee refused the request. They were eventually asked to leave, and when they declined, an employee called the police.

I see what it is about now.  More race baiting.  Should they have been arrested over something this petty, no.  However if you are asked to leave then leave.  The police should have given them a no-trespass warning.  Now Starbucks is backing down and allowing anyone to use their bathrooms weather you buy from them or not.  

If they didn't back down I would have supported them.  It was not them that were wrong, it was the police.  The manager only called the police, I don't think he makes the choice on who gets arrested or not.  I also want to see the entire video of the two black men and their actions prior to the arrest.  They were not arrested because they were black, they were arrested because of their actions.

well starcucks did back down and threw the manager who upheld the bathroom policy under the bus ON LIVE TV!  It was disgusting! Employees of starcucks should have refused to work enmass for that shit. 

 Again you would know had you bothered to research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.