Rothbard

New Flat Earth Test Proves It's Flat AGAIN

14 minutes ago, JRock said:

Based on link:

Brochure with coordinates and heights of racks: http://www.hernandocounty.us/parks_rec/BoatingWaterways/brochures/WaterWaysBRO-07.pdf

Billy Steele South Rack: 28 30.415, -82 46.488; Distance = 7.73 miles........ should flash every 3 sec

Bayport North Rack: 28 33.895, -82 46.851; Distance = 8.09 miles.......... should flash every 6 sec

Cutter Rock: 28 30.979, -82 49.934; Distance = 11.05 miles............  should flash every 6 sec

The amazing shot at 3:27, the furthest light looks to be flashing around every 3-4 sec. But that is Billy Steele. Right? It should be the closest. Right? The closest isn't flashing at all. Why is that?

Would it change your mind about the flat earth if I could prove that you're wrong here?  Probably not and so I won't waste my time as you'll just find another means to waste my time going around in circles.

17 minutes ago, bgmnyfrank said:

Why can't somebody video record the south pole through a telescopic lens whilst on flight la/801 lan/801? 

Atmospheric extinction factor and angular size.

3 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Would it change your mind about the flat earth if I could prove that you're wrong here?  Probably not and so I won't waste my time as you'll just find another means to waste my time going around in circles.

:surprise:

8 minutes ago, JRock said:

:surprise:

Wait a second ... are you saying that if I prove to you that those were the racks as claimed in the video that you would reconsider your position on the flat earth?  Please state it clearly before I begin jumping through the hoops. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Wait a second ... are you saying that if I prove to you that those were the racks as claimed in the video that you would reconsider your position on the flat earth?  Please state it clearly before I begin jumping through the hoops. 

To be clear on good ole Gomer’s meaning...

I don’t think you can prove it flat with this footage. I don’t think you were ever going to try to prove me wrong. 

Edited by JRock

1 minute ago, JRock said:

To be clear on good ole Gomer’s meaning...

I don’t think you can prove it flat with this footage. I don’t think you were ever going to try. 

Does it disprove the globe though?

BlondeNude
3 minutes ago, Vechthaan said:

No more than any evidence proves it. Evidence is never really the crux because no one believes evidence that does not fit preconceived notions.

10 minutes ago, Vechthaan said:

That has yet to seen. I can’t trust anything in the video based on my flashing lights observation

3 minutes ago, Illusion666 said:

where are all the arrogant sphere dudes

The Truth has that effect on weak arguments, perhaps they have come "around" to logical thinking and now "flat" out deny the sphere thingy.

On 5/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, Rothbard said:

Yeah, Wide Awake and I are at it again but this is some awesome new footage!

Height of Camera: 5.5 feet (closer to 5 feet)

Billy Steele South Rack: 28 30.415, -82 46.488; Distance = 7.73 miles

Bayport North Rack: 28 33.895, -82 46.851; Distance = 8.09 miles

Cutter Rock: 28 30.979, -82 49.934; Distance = 11.05 miles

Brochure with coordinates and heights of racks: http://www.hernandocounty.us/parks_rec/BoatingWaterways/brochures/WaterWaysBRO-07.pdf

Earth Curve Calculator:  https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

Music recommendation by Jibby Jedi (thanks).

of course it's flat, nathan oakley

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.