Rothbard

New Flat Earth Test Proves It's Flat AGAIN

BlondeNude
2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Isn't it curious that the response from those who subscribe to flat earth tell critics... Go do the experiments yourself!!  Test it out.  Take a look.  Get some sun.  Whatever.   

But the flat earth critics spend their time telling you why your experiment is faulty and to just trust the more intelligent establishment at their word.  

Why is it curious? Any evidence for a round earth is "fake" according to FE. All of it. Everything. So what is the point of presenting evidence to these threads?

14 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Isn't it curious that the response from those who subscribe to flat earth tell critics... Go do the experiments yourself!!  Test it out.  Take a look.  Get some sun.  Whatever.   

You forgot to mention: most of the time Flat Earthers are busy to attack mainstream science, because they think that they understand the scientific method better than any scientist. Flat Earthers claim most of the time:

• "The Cavendish experiment is a fraud."
  • "Gravity doesn't exist!"
  • "The horizon always rises to eye level." (where is the measurement to prove it?)
  • "We don't understand it, therefore it must be wrong."
  • "blah blah ..."
25 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

But the flat earth critics spend their time telling you why your experiment is faulty and to just trust the more intelligent establishment at their word.  

So criticizing a sloppy experiment is not allowed, especially if your experiment "proves" that the earth is flat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • WTF 1

9 minutes ago, roamer said:

You forgot to mention: most of the time Flat Earthers are busy to attack mainstream science, because they think that they understand the scientific method better than any scientist. Flat Earthers claim most of the time:

• "The horizon always rises to eye level." (where is the measurement to prove it?)
  • "blah blah ..."

So criticizing a sloppy experiment is not allowed, especially if your experiment "proves" that the earth is flat?

You are proving to be one of the best players on our team, roamer. 

Go do an appropriate experiment and show us all. 

43 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Rothbard, is this your own video?  It's a great job and confirms what so many other flat earth experiments show - that something is wrong with the global earth theory. Either the theory itself, or the formula, or the size of the earth. I notice that no global earthers have disputed this.  I guess it's because they CAN'T.  

I see a lot of criticism being directed towards flat earthers relying on YouTube videos, but the YT videos are not faked, they're just showing the actual experiments.  People can go out and do these themselves without watching videos, they can do them in real life. All of these items should be close to or below the alleged curve of the earth.

When it comes right down to it, on the surface of the earth, where we all live and experience daily life, we can see absolutely no evidence of curvature.  You just can't.  Whether you're viewing things in the distance, or laying down roads or railways....there's no allowance made for curvature nor can we actually see what we should be able to see based on the formula.  All the minutiae about refraction, and things that really would make a minor difference can't change that. And THAT is why people are believing in the flat earth - because it is being demonstrated, LOL!

Now, on the other hand, does that mean that the earth is flat and only flat - I don't know.  Perhaps it's another shape or dimensional reality we can't really understand.  Maybe it all exists in our heads and we see what we want or expect to see.  Maybe it's a weird shape like a Mobius strip. Maybe it's flat on the surface and starts curving as we go upward - the upper atmospheres may be curved in some manner - or maybe they create a fish eye effect.  That might be why some pilots will say they see the curvature of the earth....I assume it's not just them lying or looking through a fish eye window....maybe some kind of curve IS present in the atmosphere high up.  I just don't know.  The only thing I know is that at ground level, the curve does not seem to be apparent.

Thanks for pursuing this topic so patiently and eloquently, I know how difficult it must be!

My friend Wide Awake in Florida did the filming.  He always asks me to take his good footage and make it into a video.  He just sent me another stack of excellent footage just like in that video.  It's hard to balance everything in life though and find the time.  Thanks for watching it though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

My friend Wide Awake in Florida did the filming.  He always asks me to take his good footage and make it into a video.  He just sent me another stack of excellent footage just like in that video.  It's hard to balance everything in life though and find the time.  Thanks for watching it though!

But I thought you made the big bucks from the mega government FE funding?  No? 

Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, roamer said:

Salted with the proper amount of dogma, any notion of adherence to Scientific Rigor is deemed unnecessary.

Real peer review is either unpublished or buried beyond public reach.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, roamer said:

• "blah blah ..."

Roamer, the real answer, as I say, is to go out and duplicate the flat earth experiments, like the exact one that Rothbard posted here in the opening, and show us - I say us now as I now think the earth "appears" to be flat as well - what the error is.  I understand you might not be able to do that personally (just as I can't for various reasons), but I mean the globe earthers in general, of course.  No earnest experiment is a "bad" experiment, it's just flawed.  If this experiment is flawed, show us by re-doing it.  

I've seen many of these type of experiments so far, and they all seem pretty simple.  Pick targets at sea with a known distance and factor in the camera height (presumably camera) into the curve formula, with or without refraction.  The result should pretty closely tell us how much of the object should be visible, if any, above the curve of the earth.  If that formula doesn't work, we have to know. It seems pretty straightforward.  

14 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

You guys did a great job!  I like the simplicity and directness and picking several targets.  It's also something that other people can do as well,  if they're in that area, or some other area with similar targets. 

I know it sounds incredible that we don't know such a basic fact about the earth at this point in time, but at one point, not so long ago, we thought that colds were caused by demons.  That's why we say "God bless you" after people sneeze - to prevent the devil from getting in!  So many things we don't know....where do we come from? What happens after we die? Pretty basic questions.  

I think our advances in technology have helped humans develop a new consciousness which is just emerging.  One in which ordinary people can also have wisdom and power as well as the elites.  It's THAT which they wish to crush, just as they burned the libraries of Alexandria and elsewhere.....I don't think they were burned by barbarians....I think they were burned by the elites who didn't want to share knowledge.  The earth may not only be a different SHAPE than we've thought it to be, but it might be a different EXISTENCE than we've thought it to be.  Perhaps we only "imagine" that we're here....or it's fed into our brains, like the Matrix (hopefully not as sinister).  It's not until we feel free to question what is termed "reality" that we can fully expand what our minds may be capable of.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

But I thought you made the big bucks from the mega government FE funding?  No? 

Haha

LOL!  I'm absolutely broke right now as I am trying to build a new wedding business but I refuse to monetize anything related to truth because I don't want financial incentives to cloud my judgment.  

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:08 PM, Rothbard said:

Yeah, Wide Awake and I are at it again but this is some awesome new footage!

Height of Camera: 5.5 feet (closer to 5 feet)

Billy Steele South Rack: 28 30.415, -82 46.488; Distance = 7.73 miles

Bayport North Rack: 28 33.895, -82 46.851; Distance = 8.09 miles

Cutter Rock: 28 30.979, -82 49.934; Distance = 11.05 miles

Brochure with coordinates and heights of racks: http://www.hernandocounty.us/parks_rec/BoatingWaterways/brochures/WaterWaysBRO-07.pdf

Earth Curve Calculator:  https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

Music recommendation by Jibby Jedi (thanks).

Based on link:

Brochure with coordinates and heights of racks: http://www.hernandocounty.us/parks_rec/BoatingWaterways/brochures/WaterWaysBRO-07.pdf

Billy Steele South Rack: 28 30.415, -82 46.488; Distance = 7.73 miles........ should flash every 3 sec

Bayport North Rack: 28 33.895, -82 46.851; Distance = 8.09 miles.......... should flash every 6 sec

Cutter Rock: 28 30.979, -82 49.934; Distance = 11.05 miles............  should flash every 6 sec

The amazing shot at 3:27, the furthest light looks to be flashing around every 3-4 sec. But that is Billy Steele. Right? It should be the closest. Right? The closest isn't flashing at all. Why is that?

Why can't somebody video record the south pole through a telescopic lens whilst on flight la/801 lan/801? 

On 5/13/2018 at 10:13 AM, drip said:

good stuff Rothbard

will anyone take up this gauntlet and explain how this happens?
is their calculator wrong?
is their spherical dimension of the earth wrong?

(came in the house the other day and my wife was listening to your Antarctica is Closed vid, also good stuff)

there can only be two explanations...

1)   Their curvature formula math is wrong (meaning the Earth would have to be more than 10 times bigger, and all Earth map distances are way off)

2) Flat Plane

:sparrowwtf:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.