Rothbard

New Flat Earth Test Proves It's Flat AGAIN

Good work, RB!  

That is impossible using the current mainstream description of the earth.  

• Like 3

Is it fake? 

Is it refraction? 

Or

Is technology and the spread of information starting to open people's eyes to the sham of this world.  The deceptive show that captivates all of us. 

• Like 3

good stuff Rothbard

will anyone take up this gauntlet and explain how this happens?
is their calculator wrong?
is their spherical dimension of the earth wrong?

(came in the house the other day and my wife was listening to your Antarctica is Closed vid, also good stuff)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, drip said:

Good questions there, drip.   I had a few of my own. 

6 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Is it fake? 

Is it refraction? 

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, Rothbard said:

Yeah, Wide Awake and I are at it again but this is some awesome new footage!

Height of Camera: 5.5 feet (closer to 5 feet)

Billy Steele South Rack: 28 30.415, -82 46.488; Distance = 7.73 miles

Bayport North Rack: 28 33.895, -82 46.851; Distance = 8.09 miles

Cutter Rock: 28 30.979, -82 49.934; Distance = 11.05 miles

Brochure with coordinates and heights of racks: http://www.hernandocounty.us/parks_rec/BoatingWaterways/brochures/WaterWaysBRO-07.pdf

Earth Curve Calculator:  https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

Music recommendation by Jibby Jedi (thanks).

Rothbard, is this your own video?  It's a great job and confirms what so many other flat earth experiments show - that something is wrong with the global earth theory. Either the theory itself, or the formula, or the size of the earth. I notice that no global earthers have disputed this.  I guess it's because they CAN'T.  

I see a lot of criticism being directed towards flat earthers relying on YouTube videos, but the YT videos are not faked, they're just showing the actual experiments.  People can go out and do these themselves without watching videos, they can do them in real life. All of these items should be close to or below the alleged curve of the earth.

When it comes right down to it, on the surface of the earth, where we all live and experience daily life, we can see absolutely no evidence of curvature.  You just can't.  Whether you're viewing things in the distance, or laying down roads or railways....there's no allowance made for curvature nor can we actually see what we should be able to see based on the formula.  All the minutiae about refraction, and things that really would make a minor difference can't change that. And THAT is why people are believing in the flat earth - because it is being demonstrated, LOL!

Now, on the other hand, does that mean that the earth is flat and only flat - I don't know.  Perhaps it's another shape or dimensional reality we can't really understand.  Maybe it all exists in our heads and we see what we want or expect to see.  Maybe it's a weird shape like a Mobius strip. Maybe it's flat on the surface and starts curving as we go upward - the upper atmospheres may be curved in some manner - or maybe they create a fish eye effect.  That might be why some pilots will say they see the curvature of the earth....I assume it's not just them lying or looking through a fish eye window....maybe some kind of curve IS present in the atmosphere high up.  I just don't know.  The only thing I know is that at ground level, the curve does not seem to be apparent.

Thanks for pursuing this topic so patiently and eloquently, I know how difficult it must be!

Edited by Mehitable
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2018 at 1:13 PM, drip said:

good stuff Rothbard

(came in the house the other day and my wife was listening to your Antarctica is Closed vid, also good stuff)

Unless I'm missing a post, I don't think anyone has actually addressed this.  They'd rather discuss the who is funding the flat earth theory, LOL.  It really doesn't matter if anyone is "funding" this if theory itself is correct.  Even if Muslims are pushing this, it might just mean Muslims aren't 100% wrong about everything.  Even Muslims might be right on occasions.  And even if it's a psyops for some reason....I think it backfired as they frequently do, by revealing an inconvenient truth.  The bottom line is the reason people are believing in the flat earth theory is that it makes common sense and is something that reflects our reality at the ground level, and the experiments reflect that.  It's actually because we now have the awareness and tools to be able to conduct experiments for OURSELVES and communicate them to each other with the Internet, that this theory has broken free of the control of the ELITES who actually govern all of our science.

SCIENCE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Rothbard, is this your own video?  It's a great job and confirms what so many other flat earth experiments show - that something is wrong with the global earth theory. Either the theory itself, or the formula, or the size of the earth. I notice that no global earthers have disputed this.  I guess it's because they CAN'T.  

I see a lot of criticism being directed towards flat earthers relying on YouTube videos, but the YT videos are not faked, they're just showing the actual experiments.  People can go out and do these themselves without watching videos, they can do them in real life. All of these items should be close to or below the alleged curve of the earth.

When it comes right down to it, on the surface of the earth, where we all live and experience daily life, we can see absolutely no evidence of curvature.  You just can't.  Whether you're viewing things in the distance, or laying down roads or railways....there's no allowance made for curvature nor can we actually see what we should be able to see based on the formula.  All the minutiae about refraction, and things that really would make a minor difference can't change that. And THAT is why people are believing in the flat earth - because it is being demonstrated, LOL!

Now, on the other hand, does that mean that the earth is flat and only flat - I don't know.  Perhaps it's another shape or dimensional reality we can't really understand.  Maybe it all exists in our heads and we see what we want or expect to see.  Maybe it's a weird shape like a Mobius strip. Maybe it's flat on the surface and starts curving as we go upward - the upper atmospheres may be curved in some manner - or maybe they create a fish eye effect.  That might be why so pilots will say they see the curvature of the earth....I assume it's not just them lying or looking through a fish eye window....maybe some kind of curve IS present in the atmosphere high up.  I just don't know.  The only thing I know is that at ground level, the curve does not seem to be apparent.

Thanks for pursuing this topic so patiently and eloquently, I know how difficult it must be!

Isn't it curious that the response from those who subscribe to flat earth tell critics... Go do the experiments yourself!!  Test it out.  Take a look.  Get some sun.  Whatever.   

But the flat earth critics spend their time telling you why your experiment is faulty and to just trust the more intelligent establishment at their word.  

As for eclipses and seasons and other celestial phenomena, all that the flat earth theory means is that we just don't understand how these things happen or we're ascribing the wrong methods to them because ironically, that's how it looks.  It could also be possible that the earth, as the seeded home of our species may be entirely and specifically created in a manner different from other bodies we're looking at.  The other bodies perhaps ARE globes (like the sun, moon, planets, etc). It can't be an accident of nature that the reason eclipses are physically possible (in the current scientific understanding) because the moon and the sun are able to overlap EXACTLY with their relative distances.  How likely is that?  That would seem to argue deliberate placement by some "Creator". 

3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Isn't it curious that the response from those who subscribe to flat earth tell critics... Go do the experiments yourself!!  Test it out.  Take a look.  Get some sun.  Whatever.   

But the flat earth critics spend their time telling you why your experiment is faulty and to just trust the more intelligent establishment at their word.  

Absolutely.   The thing that bothers me the most about them is their anger and hostility towards flat earthers.  Really, if we're that wrong, it will die out anyway.  Fake theories, even when propped up hard, do eventually die out in the light of reality.  Whatever reality is.  I don't hate globe earthers or think they're stupid because of their beliefs, nor would I be inclined to make fun of them or question their funding....or their sanity.  I'd just ask them to go out and do the physical science and replicate the same flat earth experiments.  Perhaps if they did, they could show us where we're going wrong, which I would be interested to see.  Instead the answer is mockery, which is not effective.  It's NOT an answer.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.