Patrick Star

sO WhAt dO yOu gUys dO fOr fUn

Patrick Star

F is for friends who do things together u is for u and me n is NE time at all down here in the deep blue sea!

I like to be creative. There are a few ways to do that... Making games, carving, building, growing produce and pretty much anything that is creative or a form of creation.

I always had a feeling inside. Of being unsatisfied. Once I found ways to express my creative mind. I was good :)

• Like 3

Snowmobile in winter boating in summer used to quad in spring and fall but with new insurance requirements I'm done selling them both today oh and I like to grow vegetables in my garden box .and fishing 

• Like 3

I like to ride my motorcycle , fishing , 4wheeling in the mud and laughing at big butts at WalMart .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm a dj and a nerd. Love music and electronics lol. I love building and flying Fpv race quadcopters and freestyle quads.  Actually just finished building another one and hope to maiden her this weekend. 

• Like 2

Star gaze, swim and play Frisbee with my four legged daughter, cook for family and friends, boat and fish when I get the chance, watch a good movie. But my pride and joy, is playing my piano.

MyPiano.jpg

2 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Star gaze, swim and play Frisbee with my four legged daughter, cook for family and friends, boat and fish when I get the chance, watch a good movie. But my pride and joy, is playing my piano.

MyPiano.jpg

OMG that's a beauty very nice I love the look of pianos I don't know why I've always liked them 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.