GySgtermey

YOU WILL NEVER DRINK COCA COLA OR MOUNTAIN DEW AFTER WATCHING THIS!

Posted (edited)

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q335/gaara_skarred/MountianDewcan.jpg

May 6th, 2018.  

=============================:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:
 STRANGER THAN FICTION NEWS

YOU WILL NEVER DRINK COCA COLA OR MOUNTAIN DEW AFTER WATCHING THIS

(videoclip)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IHMML5aQgnUP/

Beyond Soda, There Are Several Other Sources of Bromine
BVO is not the only source of bromine exposure you should be concerned about. You can be exposed to other forms from a variety of sources and products, from brominated flour to your asthma medication:

Pesticides(specifically methyl bromide, used mainly on strawberries, predominantly in California)
Baked goods and flour: potassium bromate is added to many as a "dough conditioner"10,11
Drugs such as Atrovent Inhaler, Atrovent Nasal Spray, Pro-Banthine (for ulcers), and anesthesia agents
Plastics, like those used to make computers and some polyethylene beverage bottles
Flame retardants used in fabrics, carpets, upholstery, mattresses, and children's products
Swimming pools and hot tubs: many use bromine-based treatments

What are your thoughts?   :kermit:

Edited by GySgtermey
  • WTF 1

sweet i should be fireproof

not that its a grate thing but if i set out to eliminate every bad thing in my food i would die of starvation long before cancer

hell even if you grow your own hear theres uranium in the water pick ur posion i say nothing is really safe

n whats up with boiling the soda what is that sopose to show shugar burns?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Around 35 years ago I was driving by a Coke and Mountain Dew distributor in San Bernardino, California.   There was a guy standing on top of the stack of cans taking a piss and spraying all over as many cans as he could.   LOL I only get Coke in a bottle from Mexico.  Its made with pure cane sugar instead of HF-CS .  :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

Around 35 years ago I was driving by a Coke and Mountain Dew distributor in San Bernardino, California.   There was a guy standing on top of the stack of cans taking a piss and spraying all over as many cans as he could.   LOL I only get Coke in a bottle from Mexico.  Its made with pure cane sugar instead of HF-CS .  :D

Same here.  I only have at the most one a month, but when I do it is always the real Coke that they only make and bottle in Mexico for some unexplained reason.  Only Americans are  dumb enough to buy the fake high fructose sh*t.  Sorry but this is true.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, God Man said:

Same here.  I only have at the most one a month, but when I do it is always the real Coke that they only make and bottle in Mexico for some unexplained reason.  Only Americans are  dumb enough to buy the fake high fructose sh*t.  Sorry but this is true.

Most of the sodas I purchase are Mexican.  Why?  Because they all use pure cane sugar.   The corn lobby has made so many people sick,  it fathoms the mind.  BTW I drink these sodas infrequently. I think I may go get a Jarritos grape fruit soda out of the fridge.  It has GF pulp in it and its made with cane sugar.  What is not to like?  :happy:

• Like 1

boom

they are trying to stop spontaneous human combustion. its a real problem.....

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2018 at 1:56 AM, Ukshep said:

I quit all soda's 2 year ago :) my body is thankful!

We quit all soda a couple (closer to 3) years back as well. La Croix (Coconut) has taken its place. Every once in a blue moon I'll have some "soda" if I happen to be consuming Fast Food. FF is very much a rarity for us these days. And yes... I'm sure your body is thankful. I know we felt a lot better when we got away from the Coca Crackola

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Fogot uh wurd snot a lettur :p
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, GySgtermey said:

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q335/gaara_skarred/MountianDewcan.jpg

May 6th, 2018.  

=============================:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:
 STRANGER THAN FICTION NEWS

YOU WILL NEVER DRINK COCA COLA OR MOUNTAIN DEW AFTER WATCHING THIS

(videoclip)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IHMML5aQgnUP/

Beyond Soda, There Are Several Other Sources of Bromine
BVO is not the only source of bromine exposure you should be concerned about. You can be exposed to other forms from a variety of sources and products, from brominated flour to your asthma medication:

Pesticides(specifically methyl bromide, used mainly on strawberries, predominantly in California)
Baked goods and flour: potassium bromate is added to many as a "dough conditioner"10,11
Drugs such as Atrovent Inhaler, Atrovent Nasal Spray, Pro-Banthine (for ulcers), and anesthesia agents
Plastics, like those used to make computers and some polyethylene beverage bottles
Flame retardants used in fabrics, carpets, upholstery, mattresses, and children's products
Swimming pools and hot tubs: many use bromine-based treatments

What are your thoughts?   :kermit:

Holy crap. Had no clue it was in that many things. Wow. 

4 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

We quit all soda a couple (closer to 3) years back as well. La Croix (Coconut) has taken its place. Every once in a blue moon I'll have some if I happen to be consuming Fast Food. FF is very much a rarity for us these days. And yes... I'm sure your body is thankful. I know we felt a lot better when we got away from the Coca Crackola

I drink coca cola occasionally when I need a fix.  Maybe every month or so.  I prefer the Mexican fruit based sodas.  Otherwise, I drink iced tea.

• Like 1

I don't drink soda, but as a kid I sure did. Also used to eat the awesome lemony bromo-seltzer worms grandma had in the blue glass bottle. Those things were awesome! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, phxsparks said:

Most of the sodas I purchase are Mexican.  Why?  Because they all use pure cane sugar.   The corn lobby has made so many people sick,  it fathoms the mind.  BTW I drink these sodas infrequently. I think I may go get a Jarritos grape fruit soda out of the fridge.  It has GF pulp in it and its made with cane sugar.  What is not to like?  :happy:

they also tast so much better

now if i could only get mexican mt dew and cactus cooler

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.