Cinnamon

The Best Physical Exercises for Extending Your Life

With all the unhealthy food and bad habits that surround us today, the chance of dying young increases. Against all the odds, we still want to have a healthy and long life. We want to make sure that we make the best out of everything we do without any complications. That’s why we consider doing things that will build up our health and well-being.

There are a lot of things that we can do to have a long and healthy life. Some people stick to their own beliefs, while some turn to alternative ways, such as feng shui and yoga. However, if there’s something that can provide an immediate benefit toward our improvement, that’s exercise.

Studies show that those people who do exercises every day can increase their longevity even if they are already in their 60s or 70s. According to the National Institute of Health, people who engage in physical activities can extend their lifespans as much as 4.5 years. Along with this, here are some of the best physical exercises for you to consider to have a long life.

<snip>

http://www.visiontimes.com/2018/03/01/the-best-physical-exercises-to-extend-your-life.html

• Like 2

I once read an article by a Chinese heart doctor who stated "Our hearts are programmed to beat a set number of times in our life, a higher heartbeat shortens your life". He also went on to say "The key to long life and longetivity is relaxation and meditation" (in effect slowing down your heart) 

This contradicts mainstream medicine theories of aerobic exercise being healthy. 

Let's consider which countries have the highest lifespans and I guarantee China and Japan are up at the top, certainly with highest numbers of people aged 110+yrs in age. 

Let's just go back to what the Chinese doctor said "A set number of beats"... Do we really want to use up those beats prematurely?..... Was he talking rubbish?.... Who live the longest?.... 

You decide.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

With all the unhealthy food and bad habits that surround us today, the chance of dying young increases. Against all the odds, we still want to have a healthy and long life. We want to make sure that we make the best out of everything we do without any complications. That’s why we consider doing things that will build up our health and well-being.

There are a lot of things that we can do to have a long and healthy life. Some people stick to their own beliefs, while some turn to alternative ways, such as feng shui and yoga. However, if there’s something that can provide an immediate benefit toward our improvement, that’s exercise.

Studies show that those people who do exercises every day can increase their longevity even if they are already in their 60s or 70s. According to the National Institute of Health, people who engage in physical activities can extend their lifespans as much as 4.5 years. Along with this, here are some of the best physical exercises for you to consider to have a long life.

<snip>

http://www.visiontimes.com/2018/03/01/the-best-physical-exercises-to-extend-your-life.html

25 minute minimum of sex at least every other day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

I once read an article by a Chinese heart doctor who stated "Our hearts are programmed to beat a set number of times in our life, a higher heartbeat shortens your life". He also went on to say "The key to long life and longetivity is relaxation and meditation" (in effect slowing down your heart) 

This contradicts mainstream medicine theories of aerobic exercise being healthy. 

Let's consider which countries have the highest lifespans and I guarantee China and Japan are up at the top, certainly with highest numbers of people aged 110+yrs in age. 

Let's just go back to what the Chinese doctor said "A set number of beats"... Do we really want to use up those beats prematurely?..... Was he talking rubbish?.... Who live the longest?.... 

You decide.... 

My great grandpa said the same thing. He was chill and lived well into his 90's. Liked cigars and wine too, no cigarettes, no hard likker.

• Like 1

Do everything as you would at the basic level. But do them slowly. It takes me 12 seconds for me to do a pushup, I slowly go down, hold and hover and slowly back up hold and hover. These types of slowed down exercises on most muscle groups will do a lot more than killing yourself with exercise and mass repetition.

I keep my core healthy this way and if I do more than a few minutes a week, I bulk up like crazy :) Regardless of the muscle group.

Nothing but body weight, Only way to exercise. Real strength is gained.

• Like 2

I know there's some Chinese saying about walking 100 steps after every meal to aid in digestion and extend your life. But heck I walk so much at work I don't worry about 100 steps after lunch bc I know it will be a few thousand lol. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.