TheToolman

Anyone with sleeping issues?

I tell ya, my last 4 nights have just sucked.  Seems like every few hours I wake up and just can’t get comfortable 

EXACT same thing here.

Multiple wake ups, finally give in around 3:ish or so and just get up. 

Both my wife and myself, and we know two other couples with strikingly similar issues.

Sux

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

EXACT same thing here.

Both my wife and myself, and we know two other couples with strikingly similar issues.

Sux

My wife does well but gets up because of my rolling.  We’ve tried new beds, pillows, etc. with really no success.

I've been sleeping remarkably well these last few days :D But before then I had some really bad sleeping periods.

• Like 1

I have insomnia and OSA.  I have to take ambien to go to sleep or I will be up for days.  As for the OSA it wakes me up every hour to an hour and a half, plus I have restless leg syndrome. It sucks.  But some nights I get at least 2-3 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!

29 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

I tell ya, my last 4 nights have just sucked.  Seems like every few hours I wake up and just can’t get comfortable 

yep me too!

48 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

My wife does well but gets up because of my rolling.  We’ve tried new beds, pillows, etc. with really no success.

Try separate beds.
Problem solved. :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Automan63 said:

EXACT same thing here.

Sux

Exactly same thing here. Weird !

3 hours ago, TheToolman said:

Yup, same stuff.  Weird dreams too.  I wonder if it's the change in the weather.  Here in southeast Massachusetts it's gone from about 45 to 93 in 3 days or so.  Very very very bizarre weather and hard to adjust to.  Lot of chemtrailing too.  I wish they'd just come out and tell us what's going on, people might freak out at first but they usually step up to the plate when there's a real challenge.  Maybe all the snowflakes will kill themselves, but I don't really see a down side.

WEED...........sleep like a baby, no after effects. Do as you wish.

Hard for me to fall asleep. Or stay asleep. 23 Years of watching machines and answering a pager. Tiniest thing wakes me.

My best sleep is after 4 am, on through to 9-10 am. I get exhausted so finally can zonk out. Not an issue anymore since I can set my own life schedule.

Life was heck when having to meet an office expectation- constant exhaustion, fall asleep after work, then up all night, lather rinse repeat.

Wrangler
5 hours ago, TheToolman said:

this year has been awful for me 😪

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.