Cinnamon

Bill Gates Warns "Millions Could Die" If US Doesn't Prepare For Coming Pandemic

The vaccine man speaks! 

Should a deadly pandemic comparable to the 1918 influenza outbreak reach the US in the relatively near future, the US government would be powerless to stop it. And in all likelihood, hundreds of thousands - if not, millions - of Americans will die. That's the message from a Washington Post interview with Microsoft founder Bill Gates, which touched on many of the same subjects from a talk he gave Friday before the Massachusetts Medical Society.

Bill Gates says the U.S. government is falling short in preparing the nation and the world for the "significant probability of a large and lethal modern-day pandemic occurring in our lifetimes."

Gates discussed his efforts to convince the Trump administration to set aside more funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and to prioritize the creation of a national response plan that would govern how resources are deployed during a pandemic or biological weapons attack.

<snip>

So what should the US do according to Gates: the nation needs to prioritize the development of better vaccines - including a "universal" flu vaccine - and other treatments as well as new diagnostic capabilities to help doctors detect and identify a pandemic before it has the opportunity to spread, according to the Microsoft founder.

<snip> 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-27/bill-gates-warns-millions-could-die-if-us-doesnt-prepare-next-pandemic

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Gates discussed his efforts to convince the Trump administration to set aside more funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and to prioritize the creation of a national response plan that would govern how resources are deployed during a pandemic or biological weapons attack.

<snip>

So what should the US do according to Gates: the nation needs to prioritize the development of better vaccines - including a "universal" flu vaccine - and other treatments as well as new diagnostic capabilities to help doctors detect and identify a pandemic before it has the opportunity to spread, according to the Microsoft founder.

Whoops! The mandatory flu vaccine was "accidentally tainted" & now we have The Walking Dead™ scenario for real, not just as entertainment

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

biological weapons attack

A Gates family specialty. http://truthstreammedia.com/2016/09/14/david-rockefeller-passes-the-eugenics-torch-to-bill-gates/

http://www.catholicstand.com/eugenics-in-america/

Gates answered, “When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood.  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bill-gates-planned-parenthood-president-dad-inspired-pro-abort-funding

And others

As The New American has reported previously, Bill and Melinda Gates are members of a secretive, elite clique calling itself “The Good Club,” composed of billionaire eugenicists who champion population control. The members of this group include David Rockefeller, George Soros, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner, and Oprah Winfrey. The Good Club is a major backer of the Obama administration’s Global Health Initiative, which is working, among other things, to further empower the World Health Organization, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Planned Parenthood, and other dastardly Eugenic schemes around the world.  https://www.kingsmeadow.com/wp/gates-foundation-and-planned-parenthood-style-eugenicism/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The vaccine man speaks! 

Should a deadly pandemic comparable to the 1918 influenza outbreak reach the US in the relatively near future, the US government would be powerless to stop it. And in all likelihood, hundreds of thousands - if not, millions - of Americans will die. That's the message from a Washington Post interview with Microsoft founder Bill Gates, which touched on many of the same subjects from a talk he gave Friday before the Massachusetts Medical Society.

Bill Gates says the U.S. government is falling short in preparing the nation and the world for the "significant probability of a large and lethal modern-day pandemic occurring in our lifetimes."

<snip>

<snip> 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-27/bill-gates-warns-millions-could-die-if-us-doesnt-prepare-next-pandemic

I wonder if Billy-boy slipped up and spilled the beans on whats coming up via FF????

• Like 2

i dont trust gates ... not one bit

i think theres another reasion the main developer of windows walked away from all that money and it wasent the bs storie where given no one turns down millions for no reasion after you aredy did the work

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, markovian said:

i dont trust gates ... not one bit

i think theres another reasion the main developer of windows walked away from all that money and it wasent the bs storie where given no one turns down millions for no reasion after you aredy did the work

His business is now jabbing people with vaccines.  They have a bad guy for each scenario.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, markovian said:

I think theres another reasion the main developer of windows walked away from all that money and it wasent the bs storie where given no one turns down millions for no reasion after you aredy did the work

He didn't walk away from it he turned it into a Foundation where the taxman can't get it to spend it in ways he doesn't approve of. That's what the Foundations are always for.

You don't need to have legal title to anything you only need to be able to control it, and that's what the Foundation mechanism offers, provided the corrupt regimes that have been in place since the Gilded Age keep doing what they've always been doing, which is nothing.

He's totally screwed if something threatens to upset the cosy arrangement and that's what Trump represents and this could be why he's offering a veiled threat, with this latest comment, from the world's greatest humanitarian, apart of course from Prince Phillip, who apparently can't wait to come back as a virus to kill all the inconvenient and worthless eaters, so this beautiful planet and all it offers will  finally be occupied only by the "right" people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

That's what the Foundations are always for.

Philanthropic endeavors. pfft  Tax evasion and money laundering.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

His business is now jabbing people with vaccines.  They have a bad guy for each scenario.

That's been his business a while though ain't it??

Posted (edited)

i cant find it again for the life of me ... it was a long time ago i read there was someone else who did a ton of work on windows and just walked away never touched a computer again even after offered huge amounts of money and stock ... but since i cant find a shread of it who knows where i heard it from

Edited by markovian

How is Gates’ other investment – vaccines – faring? Mimicking Monsanto’s PR, Gates used Bollywood actors to strongly promote his vaccine campaign to ‘eradicate polio’ across India. Vaccines ware given to Indian children. Have they brought health?

From “Polio programme: let us declare victory and move on” by Neetu Vashisht and Jacob Puliyel at Medical Ethics http://www.issuesinmedicalethics.org/202co114.html:

“In 2011 there were an extra 47500 new cases of NPAFP [non-polio acute flaccid paralysis]. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Through this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated.”

The Oral Polio Vaccines were given to Indian children. The CDC dropped the OPV from its vaccine schedule in the US because it was causing polio.

gates' vaccines cause polio?

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Read the headline and immediately wondered how much Bill invested in the vaccines he is now peddling.  He is one evil piece of work - his whole demeanor /  personality changed from when he was still at the beginning of his WindBlows period.  I suppose the old legend of money makes you mad is proven..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.