One Step Away

Has anyone used Colloidal Silver? Benefits? Effectiveness

Has anyone used Colloidal Silver? Benefits? Effectiveness? 

Has anyone here used this and can anyone speak to its effectiveness and some of the basics of it?  

I do.  You can also make it for super cheap.  There’s a kit on Amazon.  It’s very easy to do.  And you actually want to because the stuff you buy in the store is practically worthless.

I’ll take it if/when I get sick and when I do any detoxing or cleansing.  Also use it for cuts on me and my dog.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, One Step Away said:

Has anyone here used this and can anyone speak to its effectiveness and some of the basics of it?  

It will certainly kill bacteria.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

I do.  You can also make it for super cheap.  There’s a kit on Amazon.  It’s very easy to do.  And you actually want to because the stuff you buy in the store is practically worthless.

I’ll take it if/when I get sick and when I do any detoxing or cleansing.  Also use it for cuts on me and my dog.

I concur, I use it when I feel like I might get sick. It helps, especially the real thing

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, One Step Away said:

I use it a lot. I use it on burns and cuts. You can find ointments and liquid versions of it. The liquid version I use is actually from infowars. I know I know AJ this and AJ that, but his supplements do work. Well at least his silver and iodine supps do. But I will say with coll silver I haven't had any major scars from some of the bad cuts I've used it on. If you go infowars route just get it when it's on sale. 

Edited by Groove
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, John Galt said:

I concur, I use it when I feel like I might get sick. It helps, especially the real thing

I had a wound on my leg, and applied colloidal silver liquid to it.  It healed very quickly.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Thank you!  I found something on Amazon, but I had no idea you could actually make it.   I will check that out!!

59 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I had a wound on my leg, and applied colloidal silver liquid to it.  It healed very quickly.

Thanks for this info! I'm looking for a topical treatment – trying to avoid a prescribed antibiotic. I also wanted to find out if it was good for other uses ...

• Like 1

Used to take in orally in my twenties. May or may not have helped my immune system. Recently, I got the nasal spray to help with severe sinus infection. Only got the 50 ppm and didn't do full dose because that's just too much garbage running down my throat. It worked VERY well. Within 24 hours, I felt 90% better. I never seem to take it as long as I should but it always seems to help anything ear, nose, and throat related. Aside from just plain sore throat.

4 hours ago, Groove said:

You can find ointments and liquid versions of it.

I definitely need to do some more  in-depth research -- I didn't realize it came in different forms.    Thanks for this info!

11 minutes ago, Bellamy said:

Used to take in orally in my twenties. May or may not have helped my immune system. Recently, I got the nasal spray to help with severe sinus infection. Only got the 50 ppm and didn't do full dose because that's just too much garbage running down my throat. It worked VERY well. Within 24 hours, I felt 90% better. I never seem to take it as long as I should but it always seems to help anything ear, nose, and throat related. Aside from just plain sore throat.

Great to know! I have chronic dry stuffy sinuses. I've also read that it is good for respiratory issues!  Thanks  for responding :) 

• Like 1

I take Lithium for my bi-polar mental disorder.  And I sit here everyday thinking....I am putting a metal into my body...must be really good on the liver and kidneys.  I have been on 27 anti-psychotic drugs.  It was either the Lithium or getting Electric Shock Therapy.  I am sure sooner than later I will get the ECT instead.  Yes COP you have some real "fruitcakes" on your site!!! 

3 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

I take Lithium for my bi-polar mental disorder.  And I sit here everyday thinking....I am putting a metal into my body...must be really good on the liver and kidneys.  I have been on 27 anti-psychotic drugs.  It was either the Lithium or getting Electric Shock Therapy.  I am sure sooner than later I will get the ECT instead.  Yes COP you have some real "fruitcakes" on your site!!! 

Look into TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) insteadof ECT.  I was diag BP and thrown on a bunch of meds.  I finally decided to just get off of everything and got TMS.  Changed my life.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.