GySgtermey

Anxiety Relief Without The High? New Studies On CBD, A Cannabis Extract!

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2018/04/20/cannabis-oil-1_custom-881bdbfcbcaf15b3b9356c19b98b05c41fb25ea7-s1600-c85.jpg

April 23, 2018   :blueguy: :poke:

Anxiety Relief Without The High? New Studies On CBD, A Cannabis Extract

As more states legalize marijuana, there's growing interest in a cannabis extract — cannabidiol, also known as CBD.

It's marketed as a compound that can help relieve anxiety — and, perhaps, help ease aches and pains, too.

Part of the appeal, at least for people who don't want to get high, is that CBD doesn't have the same mind-altering effects as marijuana, since it does not contain THC, the psychoactive component of the plant.

Source:
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/04/23/604307015/anxiety-relief-without-the-high-new-studies-on-cbd-a-cannabis-extract

I've been using cbd in my vape pens for a couple years now. It definitely helped with the anxiety I used to have. I haven't used it in a little bit tho, I changed jobs and got rid of my stress lol. 

I do still smoke a little sticky every now and then tho :doobie:

mooddoom

I have been taking 8 x 20mg CBD capsules a day, for around 5-6 months...I can definitely tell a difference in my symptoms, but not as fast acting, or as noticeable as the beautiful little nuggets of kine...

I wonder if that would help with glaucoma too?  I could get MJ for that, but I don't want to smoke anything and not looking to get high.  A pill might be a good alternative, I hate the drops!

mooddoom
1 hour ago, Mehitable said:

I wonder if that would help with glaucoma too?  I could get MJ for that, but I don't want to smoke anything and not looking to get high.  A pill might be a good alternative, I hate the drops!

Not sure, it's a possibility it could though...I'm not much for the drops either, strange flavors, and about $15-$20 for the same amount versus the capsules...I take some from a company called Green Mountain, and they are blended with only CBD and coconut oil.

44 minutes ago, mooddoom said:

Not sure, it's a possibility it could though...I'm not much for the drops either, strange flavors, and about $15-$20 for the same amount versus the capsules...I take some from a company called Green Mountain, and they are blended with only CBD and coconut oil.

This could be some interesting research, let's check into it!  I'd love to get rid of the drops.  Although I think one of the drops may also help with my blood pressure, which is always a good thing in these political times, LOL!

• Like 1

I found the supposed "high" from THC rapidly dissipated with regular use, and is essential for pain management with neuropathy pain.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.