Jump to content
  • Sign Up
octopus prime

Ex-Playboy Model, Freed From Contract, Can Discuss Alleged Trump Affair

Recommended Posts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-playboy-model-freed-from-contract-can-discuss-alleged-trump-affair/ar-AAw2nEY?ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

The tabloid news company American Media Inc. agreed to let a former Playboy model out of a contract that had kept her from talking freely about an alleged affair with Donald J. Trump.

The settlement agreement, reached on Wednesday, ends a lawsuit brought by the model, Karen McDougal, and protects the president from being drawn into a legal case involving efforts to buy the silence of women who had stories to tell about him during the 2016 campaign.

He still faces another lawsuit from Stephanie Clifford, the pornographic film actress known as Stormy Daniels. Ms. Clifford is suing to get out of a deal that Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, arranged in 2016 for her silence about an alleged affair. Mr. Trump’s representatives have denied both women’s stories.

In August 2016, A.M.I., which owns The National Enquirer, acquired the rights to Ms. McDougal’s story about Mr. Trump — which it never ran — in return for $150,000 and commitments to use its magazines to promote her current career as a fitness specialist.

Under the terms of Wednesday’s settlement, A.M.I. has the right to up to $75,000 of any future profits from her story about the alleged affair. According to her lawyer, Peter K. Stris, Ms. McDougal can keep the $150,000 payment, and the publisher will retain the rights to photographs of her that it already has.

(cut)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, it's getting all a bit too much! Seems like he's been sticking it everywhere no pun intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many Playboy Models have this alleged story to tell?    Dayum Donald, you have had more bunnies than Heffner himself!!!!

Like Shep said, shit is starting to get old.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Man, it's getting all a bit too much! Seems like he's been sticking it everywhere no pun intended.

It sounds as though he has been a very busy guy.  So many skirts to chase and so little time.  :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

It sounds as though he has been a very busy guy.  So many skirts to chase and so little time.  :gsbrnint:

At least we know now why Trump steaks didn't take off, he was too busy tenderising other pieces of meat. Oooh a mental image of Tighty Whitey's again.,.. Ewwww!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

At least we know now why Trump steaks didn't take off, he was too busy tenderising other pieces of meat. Oooh a mental image of Tighty Whitey's again.,.. Ewwww!

Skidmarks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Skidmarks?

Eww I did not look that close!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is that the people pushing this whole thing could care less about morality ... they are doing it for political purposes.

Therefore, i dont care. 

And if she has evidence, she needs to bring it forward NOW and stop soaking this for attention and hit piece material. 

If not, she needs to go away.

And by the way .. she chose to have sex with a married man ... doesn’t make her all that much better then him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

The problem is that the people pushing this whole thing could care less about morality ... they are doing it for political purposes.

Therefore, i dont care. 

And if she has evidence, she needs to bring it forward NOW and stop soaking this for attention and hit piece material. 

If not, she needs to go away.

And by the way .. she chose to have sex with a married man ... doesn’t make her all that much better then him.

 

Doesn't make her any better than him at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only desperate Trump Haters care about this BS, only ones being hurt are Barron & Melania who did nothing!!  Continuing to push this crap only shows their desperation as they have nothing else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SheWhoWalksAlone said:

Only desperate Trump Haters care about this BS, only ones being hurt are Barron & Melania who did nothing!!  Continuing to push this crap only shows their desperation as they have nothing else!

People do care...it's just an opposite set of people than those who cared about it when Clinton did it...didn't matter to them then, now it matters...and the people it mattered to then? All of a sudden it no longer matters...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.