kent101

What happened to the protests?

Posted (edited)

I haven't seen any big protest since after the one in Chicago after Trump was elected. Did Trump somehow cut off their funds?

Edited by kent101
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kent101 said:

I haven't seen any big race riot type protest since Trump was elected. Did Trump somehow cut off their funds? Remember when they had all those buses lined up taking them in?

Protest Buses

Trump signed an order for all of them to get a job of some sort to continue to draw welfare benefits.

They are busy completing the paperwork.  Then they will be back to work protesting.  :happy:

• Haha 1

was not working well enough, so be prepared mentally for the next phase and it will be bloody!! FF will happen soon and it will be big!!

Welllll.... the browns and blacks ran off their white supporters. The feminazis ran off the women protesters. The LGBT crowd ran off the drag queens. The whites are getting red pilled as they are being attacked by the very people they have been supporting. The groups are fracturing into smaller and smaller individual groups and they are bleeding supporters left and right. The more fractured they get, the less money they have because they can not draw a large enough crowd for anyone to fund. 

I would love to know why we seem to be having the same protests in the UK that we are having in the USA? Why is UK protesting 'black lives matter'? https://news.sky.com/story/why-black-lives-matter-is-active-in-the-uk-10567069  

March for our lives, gun control protests in the UK and France. http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-saturday-walkouts-liveupdates-u-k-protesters-march-to-show-solidarity-1521907885-htmlstory.html

So why is this an international problem and not just a USA problem? And who is organizing this world wide? Why do people care if the USA has private gun ownership? Because they can not have them? They jealous? 

This is a good read. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/07/ten_reasons_i_am_no_longer_a_leftist.html

Snippets: I voted Republican in the last presidential election.

Below are the top ten reasons I am no longer a leftist. This is not a rigorous comparison of theories. This list is idiosyncratic, impressionistic, and intuitive. It's an accounting of the milestones on my herky-jerky journey.

I needed to leave the left, I realized, when I decided that I wanted to spend time with people building, cultivating, and establishing, something that they loved.  end snippets.....

You can find lots of links if you do a search on: Why I am no longer a liberal. And there are lots of youtubes on it too. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/05/why-progressives-lie-leftist-agenda-requires-deception/

Snippet: Without ruse, there can be no progressive project — as was true in the past of any illogical and unappealing ideology.

In short, you gotta lie.  end snippet......

This guy is funny. He's gay or something and an ex-SJW. And his channel is all about how he is no longer an SJW and he is attacking them because they turned on him and he... well... he is telling everyone about it. He used to live in San Francisco. Not saying anything about Frisco now except I am glad when I was there it wasn't a literal shit hole.  :gsbrnint:

Prince of Queens channel/video He explains why the left is eating itself as it ate him and spit him out just like they do everyone eventually. :gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.