silversides

Most Beautiful Lake on the Earth, Spotted Lake, British Columbia, Canada

Most Beautiful Lake on the Earth, Spotted Lake, British Columbia, Canada

Spotted Lake is one of the most beautiful places on the earth. It is located in the eastern similkameen valley of British Columbia, Canada. This lake originally called as a holy lake due to its minerals water and remained as a sacred site. This lake appears as large spots due to the minerals composition. In summer, it is possible to walk around all colored spots in the lake. This lake attracting with its beautiful color layered spots from all the Tourists in the World.

I've known about this lake but never been its about hour and half from me. This year won't be a good one because I'm pretty sure it will be full of water with all the snow we got.That area of the province is seeing flooding already .Good post

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sagd said:

I've known about this lake but never been its about hour and half from me. This year won't be a good one because I'm pretty sure it will be full of water with all the snow we got.That area of the province is seeing flooding already .Good post

It looks kick ass, you should check it out if it is only an hour and a half away..

Can you camp near there?

6 hours ago, Sagd said:

I drove by it twice last week and you`re right about the snow melt, it was flooded out. But I`ve seen it dozens of times in the summer and it is quite striking.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.