GySgtermey

BREAKING: Mexico Agrees To Pay for Wall ?

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/nafta-teams.jpg

18 Apr 2018    :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

BREAKING: Mexico Agrees To Pay for Wall – Offering Emergency Deal To Close NAFTA Tariff Loophole…

This Reuters article is framed around Mexico making a surprise announcement they will support the U.S. steel tariff against China by shutting down the NAFTA back door on that specific trade segment….  However, the bigger story is Mexico’s admission/concession to the U.S. trade position that Canada and Mexico structure access to the U.S. market inside their trade deals with other nations.

Source:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/17/breaking-mexico-agrees-to-pay-for-wall-offering-emergency-deal-to-close-nafta-tariff-loophole/

I read that article and could not find where it says Mexico says they're paying for the wall. 

Can you please quote that part? 

I bought some fencing wire today.  There was an increase in the price of about 30$. However while the wire was sold  as an American brand actually was made in Mexico and sent here for the hot dip galvanizing process.  I was informed that the entire manufacturing facilities are being brought back to the U S for total completion this year. I quibbled on the price increase and called it foreign wire.  The guy gave it too me at the old price.  I'm not having foreign goods raping us into bankruptcy with an American name on it.  You have leverage, use it.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.