Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

WATCH: Pink Floyed Frontman Stops Concert To Explain False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria [Merged]

Recommended Posts

During a solo concert this week in Barcelona, Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters took a moment to address the audience about the recent bombing of Syria. Waters said he was approached by someone before the concert who wanted to get onstage and speak on behalf of the White Helmets about the alleged chemical attacks in Douma.

Instead of bringing the anonymous man onstage, Waters addressed the crowd on the issue himself, saying that he believes the White Helmets are a propaganda organization on a mission to justify western intervention in the region. Waters said he believes that the person who wanted to make a statement was well-intentioned, but misled, and then offered his opinion to the audience.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/watch-pink-floyd-frontman-stops-concert-to-explain-false-flag-chemical-attack-in-syria_042018

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Terrible how he suicided by shooting himself in the back twice.

Imagine that !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Imagine that !!!

 

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Terrible how he suicided by shooting himself in the back twice.

And the suicide note says "I take my statement back, white helmets are angelic".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

During a solo concert this week in Barcelona, Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters took a moment to address the audience about the recent bombing of Syria. Waters said he was approached by someone before the concert who wanted to get onstage and speak on behalf of the White Helmets about the alleged chemical attacks in Douma.

Instead of bringing the anonymous man onstage, Waters addressed the crowd on the issue himself, saying that he believes the White Helmets are a propaganda organization on a mission to justify western intervention in the region. Waters said he believes that the person who wanted to make a statement was well-intentioned, but misled, and then offered his opinion to the audience.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/watch-pink-floyd-frontman-stops-concert-to-explain-false-flag-chemical-attack-in-syria_042018

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Terrible how he suicided by shooting himself in the back twice.

No way - he’s a musician. It was an overdose in a hotel room.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eve said:

No way - he’s a musician. It was an overdose in a hotel room.

Might not happen, as he has been bitching about the zionists for years??

I think that they would have killed him already if they wanted him dead??

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Therin said:

Good for him. He gets it.

:nodl: We need more people like Roger to expose the truth. They have the platform !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodger's anti war views have been well known for years. That is and was the main feud between David Gilmore and Himself when Writing the Music for Pink Floyd.

As far as Rodger, or David being the front man for the band, someone posted earlier that is was  Syd Barret . That Was True.    David Gllmore came in to write and help the band during one of Syds Psychotic episodes and ended up Totaly replacing Syd.    

Rodger Waters and his Songs about war, and David Gilmour and His Music Was The Driving Force Behind Pink Floyd.

Shine On You Crazy Diamond is a Tribute Song To Syd Barret From David Gilmore.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.