Sign in to follow this  

CIA chief Pompeo had secret meeting with North Korean leader

U.S. Secretary of State nominee and CIA Director Mike Pompeo made a secret visit to North Korea over the Easter weekend and met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to discuss a planned summit with U.S. President Donald Trump, U.S. officials said on Tuesday.

Pompeo’s trip made him the most senior U.S. official ever known to have met with Kim and provided the strongest sign yet to Trump’s willingness to become the first serving U.S. president ever to meet a North Korean leader.

Pompeo’s conversations fueled Trump’s belief that productive negotiations were possible with North Korea over its nuclear and ballistic missile programs, but far from guaranteed, according to a U.S. senior official briefed on the trip.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-japan/trumps-cia-chief-in-secret-meeting-with-north-korean-leader-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1HO0GS

Good thing, maybe................:secrets:

If only we were positive about those supposed rare earth minerals over there. But I think they have them because Russia was bartering with N. Korea with them before, in exchange for building apartment complexes and other things. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If only we were positive about those supposed rare earth minerals over there. But I think they have them because Russia was bartering with N. Korea with them before, in exchange for building apartment complexes and other things. 

So Monty says,  "Let's make a deal".

Trump says, "Real estate development is my specialty. Why have complexes when you can have luxury condos. I'll throw in a golf course at no extra charge. "

:handrubl:

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, snowball said:

these two porkers must have rolfed down a lot of duck.

And a bucket or 2 of Kim Chee.

It's a very royal dish. Every time I've tried it, I ended up on the "throne" half the night.

kimchee.jpg

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

I'm addition, Sorcha via rumormillnews reports an international pedophile from Canada and affiliated with the UN has been snagged by CIA and Nepalese police in Nepal. Two young girls were released from his home held captive.  This same individual released a dark web video which names, and involves,  hillary Clinton and huma abedin in a snuff film torturing and killing a young girl.  This was released by this suspect hoping to deflect and gain leverage on the dark web the day before his arrest.  Obviously high ranking people are involved and this news video is calling it the Rosetta Stone of international pedophilia.  I couldn't stomach to listen or watch the presentation, I'm a hard man but this is a little too tough for me.  Not me.  Anyhow it's posted at this time if you're up to it.  The meeting place between NK and the U S was secretly held in Nepal.  Interesting read.  It's just information.  If true there's some very sick people in positions of influence and leadership.  

12 hours ago, Almostnuts said:

I'm addition, Sorcha via rumormillnews reports an international pedophile from Canada and affiliated with the UN has been snagged by CIA and Nepalese police in Nepal. Two young girls were released from his home held captive.  This same individual released a dark web video which names, and involves,  hillary Clinton and huma abedin in a snuff film torturing and killing a young girl.  This was released by this suspect hoping to deflect and gain leverage on the dark web the day before his arrest.  Obviously high ranking people are involved and this news video is calling it the Rosetta Stone of international pedophilia.  I couldn't stomach to listen or watch the presentation, I'm a hard man but this is a little too tough for me.  Not me.  Anyhow it's posted at this time if you're up to it.  The meeting place between NK and the U S was secretly held in Nepal.  Interesting read.  It's just information.  If true there's some very sick people in positions of influence and leadership.  

Sorcha Faal is 100% fiction. David Booth and his daughter take turns making up the stories.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.