Ric278

Wayne Madsen: Israel uses Sen. Lindsey Graham’s homosexuality to blackmail him

Graham criticized President Trump for not doing enough, calling the bombing a “major step backwards” because the missile-strikes had failed to weaken Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government.

A lifelong bachelor, RINO Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is long rumored to be homosexual.

As an example, in a speech at a TEA Party event in Greenville, SC on April 17, 2010, William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC), said:

“US Senator Lindsey Graham is gay and while many people in South Carolina and Washington DC know that, the general public and Graham’s constituents do not. I personally do not care about Graham’s private life, but in this situation his desire to keep this a secret may explain why he is doing a lot of political dirty work for others who have the power to reveal his secrets. Senator Graham needs to come out of the closet inside that log cabin so the public can rest assured he is not being manipulated with his secret.”

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/04/18/wayne-madsen-israel-uses-sen-lindsey-grahams-homosexuality-to-blackmail-him/

This would explain Grahams B.S ! I wonder what they have on Mcstain ?

It's been awhile since I read Madsen. Some had bad things to say about him, but I liked a lot of his info. 

2 hours ago, Mindzen said:

I’m a lifelong bachelor and I’m not gay .... I’m just smarter then most.

:happy:

I've seen too many expensive divorces .. really bad ones. I understand completely. One friend who made $500k / yr , didn't have grocery money for several years after his divorce. His friends had to help him with food money. Ugly stuff. No thanks.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's been awhile since I read Madsen. Some had bad things to say about him, but I liked a lot of his info. 

He's had so many death threats that he went into hiding for a time.

3 hours ago, Ric278 said:

Graham criticized President Trump for not doing enough, calling the bombing a “major step backwards” because the missile-strikes had failed to weaken Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government.

A lifelong bachelor, RINO Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is long rumored to be homosexual.

As an example, in a speech at a TEA Party event in Greenville, SC on April 17, 2010, William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC), said:

“US Senator Lindsey Graham is gay and while many people in South Carolina and Washington DC know that, the general public and Graham’s constituents do not. I personally do not care about Graham’s private life, but in this situation his desire to keep this a secret may explain why he is doing a lot of political dirty work for others who have the power to reveal his secrets. Senator Graham needs to come out of the closet inside that log cabin so the public can rest assured he is not being manipulated with his secret.”

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/04/18/wayne-madsen-israel-uses-sen-lindsey-grahams-homosexuality-to-blackmail-him/

This would explain Grahams B.S ! I wonder what they have on Mcstain ?

I've wondered if Graham was a a bit light in the tennis shoes.  If true, it would explain some of his actions and statements.

mooddoom

They got something on every last one of these scumbags...and each one to come in the future as well...how else do you think they get there??? Votes? Bwahahahahahaha...

Sorry no one will tolerate you 'dedicated bachelors':gsbrnint: But Lindsay Graham isn't gay, that's impossible...he's an evangelical Republican

:eyroll1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Madsen is an accomplished Muck Raker.

33 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Sorry no one will tolerate you 'dedicated bachelors':gsbrnint: But Lindsay Graham isn't gay, that's impossible...he's an evangelical Republican

:eyroll1:

:laughmeme:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.