LuckyBolt

Secret YouTube Channel lines up with Qanon posts

Someone on Qanon stumbled across a YT channel that posted some weird videos that actually have encrypted messages in the coding and videos.  Super creepy vids.  Warning to you.

Heres one for the SWA 1380 flight.  It was posted before the plane had its “accident.”

Check out the other ones on the channel.  WTH did they find?

• Like 1

They are starting to strip vids from this channel.  There was one about 23andMe and the video decoded to say: “Operation weather wall is go for 04/18/18 send the sand send the snow go- all teams inside - best of luck boys- you have made our nation proud - god bless you all”

1 hour ago, LuckyBolt said:

They are starting to strip vids from this channel.  There was one about 23andMe and the video decoded to say: “Operation weather wall is go for 04/18/18 send the sand send the snow go- all teams inside - best of luck boys- you have made our nation proud - god bless you all”

Did they weaponize the weather in Iran?

52 minutes ago, Coventina said:

Did they weaponize the weather in Iran?

I know it's secure team but it makes me wonder

• Like 1

One of the vids was labeled Package 111 V-B

Someone commented that it's military code for "Priority 1 Alpha (V)iruses (B)acteria."

Alongside threats on 8Chan coming from Clowns saying we're all going to die from a "sickness"
Plus
NYT posting this crap just days ago: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/science/urban-mice-viruses-bacteria.html
Plus
April 19th Sacrificial times
Plus
Rosensstein's Sister works with deadly viruses
Plus
That CDC staff member that went missing
Plus
iPetGoat scene of the kid drowning in some weird goo that symbolizes biochemical terror.

Readying the popcorn maker.  This weekend could be a nail biter.

• Sad 1

mooddoom

The most recent one is strange as well...check out the title...

I am too tired to try and decode anything at the moment...

<M>

I have decoded and researched most of these. They are previously uploaded videos that have had the title and descriptions changed when something big happens in the world. The messages WITHIN the videos are easy enough to decrypt using Hex to String, but they are just a jumble of military sounding sentences that would seem to relate to almost anything that could be considered a conspiracy.

They seem like they are predicting things, but its just the titles being changed. Someone found a YouTube cache with the videos original names. There are 1 or 2 that seem like they have something hidden in the video itself or in the sound but thats too advanced for me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.